Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-04-2022, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, why let something silly like logic/reality change your beliefs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol whatever

Prove it become something other than a human being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This doesn’t even ban it, just made it harder for poor people who can’t travel across state lines

You didn’t make “murder” illegal, just made it less convenient in half of the country. It’s just a thumb in the eye to liberals. It doesn’t affect me, I am religious and male. It just seems to that everything about this is authoritarian and vindictive. You keep saying it’s murder. Buddy, a lot of people think the death penalty is murder. Do I come and call you a murderer because you support it? Is a criminal a human being?

It’s a bad faith argument and it doesn’t even stop abortion. Just makes it harder for the poor and stupid. Congratulations I guess
It's not even being banned in Miss

Did any of you paste eating morons READ the bill? 4 months isn't enough time to get your precious abortion and murder your child?

FFS
Old 05-04-2022, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservatives will see the worst out come of this all. While abortion will be left over to the states.
How can anything possibly be worse than 60 million dead babies

Please explain
Old 05-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol whatever

Prove it become something other than a human being

It's not even being banned in Miss

Did any of you paste eating morons READ the bill? 4 months isn't enough time to get your precious abortion and murder your child?

FFS
I said it didn’t ban it and I live in Texas where it’s 6 weeks

I have kids and zero abortions, cmon man!
Old 05-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Why does God allow miscarriages geniuses? God’s a murderer?

Cmon man!!
Old 05-04-2022, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sigh... pedestrian understanding of the reproductive system.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The problem is the left, misunderstands the definition of personhood the way the right misunderstands gender.
For your references here, you're citing the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops: https://www.usccb.org/issues-and-act...oes-life-begin

and an Associate Professor of Christian Theology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5499222/

Completely unbiased, obviously.

Leading the charge to bring back the classic feature /guildwar
Old 05-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Banned

First step to feel less bad about killing something: de-humanize it. Worked for Nazis and slave owners

Second step, convince self you’re doing the organism a favor

Just sayin!
Old 05-04-2022, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please explain
estimates are 2.5 billion have died that otherwise would have lived... due to capitalism since its inception, if you want to play a numbers game

Go ahead and add abortions to that I guess, if it makes you feel better
Old 05-04-2022, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Please explain
Interesting take. In order to continue this line of thinking, you support increasing the amount of health care we give to anyone born prematurely right? How much are you personally willing to pay in the form of taxes to decrease the infant and maternal mortality rate in the USA? Currently, the USA is the worse in the developed world.

And you also support decreasing the cost of health care for patients in the NICU, who easily rack up $1 million bills per month of stay? You obviously support universal healthcare then that has zero cost at point of service right?

Leading the charge to bring back the classic feature /guildwar
Last edited by toolshed; 05-04-2022 at 05:24 PM..
Old 05-04-2022, 05:25 PM
Banned

If you haven't found empathy for what it is to be a fetus, then you haven't spent long enough meditating on the subject. Clearly they're alive and will one day be a human.

That being said, the only thing worse than 60 million dead babies is 60 million living consumers.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
estimates are 2.5 billion have died that otherwise would have lived... due to capitalism since its inception, if you want to play a numbers game

Go ahead and add abortions to that I guess, if it makes you feel better
Hey dude how to you think we accomplished farming surpluses

Kurdish Marxists get curb stomped by my grandfather?

Cmon man!