Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-12-2024, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Someone was found dead this morning in my small town.
He was face down at the breakfast table right in his bowl of oats. A banana was shoved up his arse.
Police are searching for a cereal killer.
Old 02-14-2024, 08:24 PM
Banned

So dr. Why do u have anxiety:

Me: can't even go to a chiefs rally party without ppl getting shot and also the news saying "800 police ran valiantly into danger". It's like a double whammy.
Old 02-14-2024, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Me: can't even go to a chiefs rally party without ppl getting shot and also the news saying "800 police ran valiantly into danger". It's like a double whammy.
I knew this wuz you

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2024, 10:09 PM
Banned

Not funny lol.
Old 02-15-2024, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It’s always been a tough world buddy, it’s just social media beams evil into your mind 24/7

But we’re all very blessed to have another day. Don’t let the fuck ups cause unease
Old 02-15-2024, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Did a young (female) country/pop star really manipulate the US public service application cycle by encouraging people to register to vote and watch her boyfriend play pigskin ball? I mean, it is pretty manipulative and all.
How dare she take 50 something seconds of Soup-A-Bowl telecast. And forcing her bf's team to win!

US and A has waaaaay better public service application cycles than we do. We just have debaits where ALL participants partake and have at it. Like adults. (Well sometimes like children) but no one gets to tanty out.

Pig Skin Ball. Pig Skin Ball.
It's life and death I hear.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s always been a tough world buddy, it’s just social media beams evil into your mind 24/7

But we’re all very blessed to have another day. Don’t let the fuck ups cause unease
Yeah, I am being slightly sarcastic. It's more for their(tm) sake than mine anyways !

I think that the mass media is trying to ban guns (knifes and swords are just as deadly, so are bricks, clubs and hammers, a running man can cut a thousand throats in one night).

They want to return the "people" to the stone age so they can fly around in their fuckin tic tacs.

I do think what happened was real, its not a false flag, because people are being programmed and agitated to do these things by the TV and News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did a young (female) country/pop star really manipulate the US public service application cycle by encouraging people to register to vote and watch her boyfriend play pigskin ball? I mean, it is pretty manipulative and all.
How dare she take 50 something seconds of Soup-A-Bowl telecast. And forcing her bf's team to win!

US and A has waaaaay better public service application cycles than we do. We just have debaits where ALL participants partake and have at it. Like adults. (Well sometimes like children) but no one gets to tanty out.

I will probably vote for RFK Jr or whatever his name is or no one at all... or maybe even Donn Todd. His comments about NATO are accurate.

Putin doesn't want a war he wants to degrade us too. Trump doesn't give a F about his treaties and if the Russians do stupid shit we can do stupid shit more and faster. We will win the attrition game. The only way for a Russian victory is for America to eat itself. Which it will still be doing under a Biden 2.0.

Also eagerly awaiting for Rafah to be liberated from Hamas.
Old 02-15-2024, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hold up.... you live in Tibet or Nepal?
Last edited by Lune; 02-15-2024 at 07:42 PM..
Old 02-16-2024, 08:00 AM
Banned

You could live quite well in Nepal on a US pension.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:58 PM
Banned

Taylor Swift Tears Up As She Achieves Career Milestone

Quote:
The "Long Live" songstress welcomed 96,000 fans to the sold-out stadium in Melbourne on the evening of Friday, Feb. 16, and, in concert footage uploaded to the internet by fans, you can tell how awestruck she is by the milestone.
🐨