Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Default *bleep* on you

That's right, IB is pissing on you. How do you like it now, motherfuckers? Don't you EVER try to fuck with the guys who've collectively as a guild logged more play time on the server than the rest of the server combined.
Lesson learned.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Last edited by Secrets; 05-17-2010 at 06:03 AM.. Reason: edited post title
Old 05-13-2010, 10:58 PM
Kobold

haha first off, I will take that bet. I will be the rest of the server has logged more time than your guild collectively. And remember Fanatics create the rebellious... Oh and claiming to log that much playtime isn't really something to brag about!

Na this is good stuff though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I can't wait!
Old 05-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's right, IB is pissing on you. How do you like it now, motherfuckers? Don't you EVER try to fuck with the guys who've collectively as a guild logged more play time on the server than the rest of the server combined.
Lesson learned.
Poe's Law meets p99 forums

"Thou speak'st aright; I am that merry wanderer of the night."
Old 05-13-2010, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha first off, I will take that bet. I will be the rest of the server has logged more time than your guild collectively. And remember Fanatics create the rebellious... Oh and claiming to log that much playtime isn't really something to brag about!

Na this is good stuff though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I can't wait!
You are so silly. Have you even seen me around? Do you even know who I am? Get your head out of your ass before you start making stupid, uninformed accusations.

Can I get a HELL YEA?

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hell yea, you're a fucking imbecile.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ya...Goobles definitely isn't IB....
Old 05-14-2010, 01:09 AM
Orc

you.*
Old 05-14-2010, 04:31 AM
Fire Giant

sup goobles
Old 05-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lesson learned.
I can't tell, is this a joke post? or is this person actually using play time as a factor for being "great" ?

Hilarious either way.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't tell, is this a joke post? or is this person actually using play time as a factor for being "great" ?

Hilarious either way.

I think he was using it as a dis...
He's not in IB.
Closed Thread