Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Sarnak

ST on live very commonly memblurred. As it is here, it's actually a huge agro spell and absolutely requires an FD.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Byokii - I think I know you. Or partially knew you.

Were you in CoL on BB? If so, I know you kinda - i think you quit/went on holiday/etc right before I started.
(sorry for the off topic)
Yes! Thats me!

I had a son.. not enough time to play/raid on live EQ. Been putting around ever since.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charms [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the spell still not memblurring as far as people can tell? Don't really see the point of paying 15p for a short stun with huge aggro attached to it.
I posted a thread concerning how differently enchanter mesmerize performes on p1999 to EQlive, though had I noticed this thread first I probably wouldn't have made my own.

There are webarchived spell descriptions and recent videos showing how reliable mez is with memblur at low levels, but people seem to be looking at a value on lucy and unwilling to consider anything else.

1% lol.

edit: I just mezzed 20 mobs in field of bone with screaming terror (1% memblur) on EQlive, and none of them came after me after it wore off.
Last edited by Dersk; 06-22-2010 at 11:14 PM..
Old 01-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

bump.

maybe some info on this .

players refering it was higher than the 1 % it is here now :
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=60838

method to get the mem blur effect on mobs to wipe aggro and save faction :
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.html?id=2962
Jun 05 2000
"All of the main guildmasters are 60+ now that kunark is out, so they are all much harder. The faction hit from "warmly" will take you to "dubiously," however it depends on how high or low your faction at warmly is, since you can have different degrees of faction within a single con. If you intend to kill him, be prepared for a lot of work to increase faction. I have also been told that he does not always drop the headband, so it will likely require multiple kills which will ensure you become VERY kos, making it very difficult to increase faction. One option is to get him to really low health, and then have an enchanter memory wipe him, a cleric atone him, or a necro do screaming terror (I think that's the spell) on him so that it wipes his aggro list and you will not get faction. Somebody else that can finish the kill will have to be willing to help, though."

please fix
Old 01-19-2012, 05:26 PM
Sarnak

havent found THE big evidence . but read this .

Wed Dec 1, 1999
"Glad to hear it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] how long does it last though? Does it still wipe memory?
Or is it just like mes, in that the mob is *very* pissed at you when it
wears off?"
http://games.dir.groups.yahoo.com/gr...r/message/1556

04-28-2000
"No, time & again same thing, now I hear that screaming terror for Necros has likewise been nerfed not to wipe dmg memory. "
http://www.eqclerics.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6277

also there was an restriction on the spell that it was just for indoor use only until 2000
Old 01-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

push
Closed Thread