Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 08:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone knows you can't lull FGs from a distance or it's instant aggro
wat?
Old 05-16-2010, 08:20 AM
Kobold

I never checked absolute max distance which might work, but otherwise, in order to lull an FG you need to be basically right on top of it. For example, the 4 pull. You can lull the 2 around the corners from behind the wall if you get really close. That's about it.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

what if it's not from a distance though?
Old 05-16-2010, 08:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Different day, same story.

Here's IB training DA just a few hours ago, over a Lord Skarlon kill:

The measly 7 FG train was slain, no need to waste the GM's time with this one.
Remember in hate, when like, you guys trained yourselves and attempted to blame it on us? LOL, it was so hilarious because I saw you run down the ramp and attempt to take the train to us. I think I got an ss of your corpse heading to hate zone-in, will try to find it; but seriously. I lol'd so hard when I witnessed such failure.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ok so I am not gonna read through 20 some odd posts about PvP whine fest but here is what I got.

Guild X invited Guild Y. Guild X starts to die. Guild Y Corpse camps guild X.

Am I missing something here? Didn't guild X invite for a umm PvP match? I corpse camped all the time in PvP. That's why it is PvP and not PvE.

It would be even MORE lolz worthy if they bound themselves IN arena PvP area. Dunno if they did, but that would be.....just dumb.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Kobold

It’s pretty sad. I’ve kept my mouth shut for months not wanting to make anyone mad, but since I’m pretty much done playing I’ll speak my mind a bit. Over the 5 months I played and raided 3 of them I’ve seen to many circumstances which IB just happens to be get “lucky”. I remember 2 instances where we were raiding in POF and during a boss pull, I believe both were draco there was some insane lag suddenly, which seemingly was identical to the DDOS attacks we had, then when we wipe, it magically stops lagging and IB gets a kill, funny I haven’t noticed that issue once since Rogean changed servers and the DDOS was booted, making me believe that the DDOS’er could have been an IB’er all along. Then another time before I took my vacation I remember IB magically porting up seconds before inny spawned. I guess IB is just that lucky……. Then with all the training shit that they have done over the months and nothing happens. (just being douches with no life and must fill 14 hours of the day when not sleeping with something that makes them feel more important, or maybe more manly?) Now corpse camping goes on the list of doucheness. I remember one instant when deano and some cleric trying to train shit for hours on us but the zone was clear enough that they could never get more than 3 things on us, because deano is clearly a huge douche bag and is compensating for something he lacks in real life, good thing he has a mistwalker, makes up for the 1 incher? Grower not a shower right?) So now I should say that I don’t hate nor do I believe all people in IB are douches, it’s 99% the leadership/officers that think they are gods gift to EQ and think that the server owes them something for them being on it. Clearly members follow your orders or they might get in trouble. I mean how fun can it be to sit around waiting for a call/text for a raid mob day in and day out and be on within 5min as it seems is required for IB members? Quick guys log on I need to farm ct/inny/nag/vox for the 100th time to make myself feel better than others or Ill boot your ass from my uber guild!!!! Something like that right? Lastly I have never had any other issues with any other guild what so ever and I hope DIV DA TRANS own the shit out of IB. Good luck to all guilds not including IB of course, since they don’t need luck  Flame away, should be fun to get some feedback, I’m waiting for the excuses and or don’t let the door hit you or something along them lines?
Old 05-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqholmes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s pretty sad. I’ve kept my mouth shut for months not wanting to make anyone mad, but since I’m pretty much done playing I’ll speak my mind a bit. Over the 5 months I played and raided 3 of them I’ve seen to many circumstances which IB just happens to be get “lucky”. I remember 2 instances where we were raiding in POF and during a boss pull, I believe both were draco there was some insane lag suddenly, which seemingly was identical to the DDOS attacks we had, then when we wipe, it magically stops lagging and IB gets a kill, funny I haven’t noticed that issue once since Rogean changed servers and the DDOS was booted, making me believe that the DDOS’er could have been an IB’er all along. Then another time before I took my vacation I remember IB magically porting up seconds before inny spawned. I guess IB is just that lucky……. Then with all the training shit that they have done over the months and nothing happens. (just being douches with no life and must fill 14 hours of the day when not sleeping with something that makes them feel more important, or maybe more manly?) Now corpse camping goes on the list of doucheness. I remember one instant when deano and some cleric trying to train shit for hours on us but the zone was clear enough that they could never get more than 3 things on us, because deano is clearly a huge douche bag and is compensating for something he lacks in real life, good thing he has a mistwalker, makes up for the 1 incher? Grower not a shower right?) So now I should say that I don’t hate nor do I believe all people in IB are douches, it’s 99% the leadership/officers that think they are gods gift to EQ and think that the server owes them something for them being on it. Clearly members follow your orders or they might get in trouble. I mean how fun can it be to sit around waiting for a call/text for a raid mob day in and day out and be on within 5min as it seems is required for IB members? Quick guys log on I need to farm ct/inny/nag/vox for the 100th time to make myself feel better than others or Ill boot your ass from my uber guild!!!! Something like that right? Lastly I have never had any other issues with any other guild what so ever and I hope DIV DA TRANS own the shit out of IB. Good luck to all guilds not including IB of course, since they don’t need luck  Flame away, should be fun to get some feedback, I’m waiting for the excuses and or don’t let the door hit you or something along them lines?
I'm sorry to see you leaving EQ, I hope you have a wonderful life and maybe we will see you again some day. But, until then, please have a wonderful day. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqholmes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking to buy an Enter key, PST
This is what I read
Old 05-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
I wondered about this same thing myself. What you don't know is that there would sometimes be mysterious crashes in the middle of IB Fear clears with no other guilds in zone. I think I can safely speak for everyone in IB when I say that the new server and data center have been a blessing to everyone.

Speaking frankly as a high attendance (~75-80%) raider, if there is a conspiracy going on between IB leadership and the GMs, they're very good at keeping the secret from us rank and file members. Our trackers are on location almost every hour bosses are eligible to spawn. I've been raiding with IB for almost four months now. We mass and move on a raid target almost every day, even if that target is just a planar clear or Kedge. What are the odds that we wouldn't arrive in a zone just before a boss spawn from time to time? Think about the Maestro pop that got everyone's panties in such a bundle. If we knew the exact time of the spawn, do you really think we'd wait until a few seconds after the spawn? Furthermore, if we knew spawn times, do you really think anyone else would get Vox or CT?

In short: crashes bad, new server good, nothing but anecdotal evidence of GM conspiracy.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry to see you leaving EQ, I hope you have a wonderful life and maybe we will see you again some day. But, until then, please have a wonderful day. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I'm not 100% sure of my departure, got a promotion and can’t play as much for now having to change policies and stuff so my time is very consumed at the moment. I can even see myself coming back to play kunark. I still think to this day EQ is the greatest game and I hope that you and everyone continue to enjoy it as much as I did. I just don’t understand how some people take it as serious as they do (I was very serious at one point raiding in LOS and wanting to be first at everything when it was bran new) but now I don’t get it? I guess I am assuming that most everyone has killed or at least seen all the mobs that will be available on this server, which doesn’t make it any less fun, but not quite the same rush as being the first on all server type of thing if you follow my drift. IB has farmed the shit so much on this server and with POS coming soon, why try so hard to stop other people from getting a lil gear and having fun to? Your officers/leaders are seriously ruining the server for 90% of the population, people just want to have a shot at killing some of the old mobs and relive some fond memories. Comes down to just being douches when its not called for, so yes I believe that IB officers/leaders are the south park term of faggots.
Closed Thread