Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Kobold

Lightbulb What class to play while working from home?

Hey guys! looking for some tips and pointers! everything would be greatly appreciated so let me hear it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I work from home as a Telemarketer and I find my self super bored a lot of the time, I can do my job with 2 fingers. Ive been trying to find a class that would be good to play if I had to alt tab every other 30 seconds and alt tab back in another 3 seconds. Ive read on the wiki and really didn't find much in the guides and reading about the classes. I do have experience with classic so the difficulty of the class really doesn't matter as long as I can afk for small periods of time (30 seconds - 1 minute) a lot of people have told me to go Necro in this case and that's OK with me but this would be like my 4th Necro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. but I want to look at my options before I make a choice. Ive always wanted to play a Wiz but I don't know how they are with soloing. but please guys let me know what you think! all feedback is greatly appreciated!
Old 05-01-2015, 01:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Shaman.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:13 AM
Large Rat

Default Character for solo or group?

I wouldn't like to solo as a wizard, but in a group no one will even know if your afk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Otherwise I would go monk if not necro, FD seems like it would come in handy
Last edited by Crazy_Horse; 05-01-2015 at 01:16 AM..
Old 05-01-2015, 01:15 AM
Kobold

I do have a lvl 14 shammy thats prty decked out! and the Root lasts forever so thats a possibility! but are wizards good at soloing crazy horse?
Old 05-01-2015, 01:15 AM
Kobold

as well as being able to make pots all day while working if its a busy day and i cant go out and adventure!
Old 05-01-2015, 01:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldiar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shaman.
But this the question! Do I keep with my Troll Shammy or should i reroll iksar?!?! hmmm
Old 05-01-2015, 01:47 AM
Aviak

Monk is a great solo class. Need to AFK quickly? Feign death.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monk is a great solo class. Need to AFK quickly? Feign death.
that is another good one~! hmm got me thinking now lol
Old 05-01-2015, 02:10 AM
Sarnak

I can't say much for a lot of classes, but I know this is very doable with jobs like magician. For example, go to a camp like the sister bandits in lfay. Kill them all in like 30s, afk till they repop.

What I do is send in pet and spam nuke every single one. Kill them all very fast, and have all your mana back in time for the next round.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:31 AM
Aviak

I did exactly what you're looking to do - leveled my wizard all the way up by mostly soloing while I worked. In earlier levels you can just root and nuke, and then once you reach mid-levels you can start quad kiting.

Works well cause you can get some exp, then minimize EQ while you med.
Closed Thread