Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-05-2023, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're like the boy who cried wolf, only instead of a dog it's just a guy who partied with Epstein on his sex plane.
Maga King will win in 2024 and Biden will refuse to leave office

Then you Bug Eaters will see what a real coup looks like and cheer it on
Old 05-05-2023, 04:39 AM
Planar Protector

Maga king you say?
I thought America was more like a creative commons license, royalty free.
Old 05-05-2023, 08:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did they look how you expected them to look?

Lol
Slobs, butch women and femboys

No surprise
Old 05-05-2023, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another adult Dem screaming at the top of their lungs in public

Gotta use that free speech loophole to harass people using the tactics of a 4yr old

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
too be fair how often are these guys paid actors????

i know very few trans ppl personally that would condone this bullshit and the few that would are well v damaged ppl that need more help than transition

this is the problem with our democracy its like a marginalized grp can be even more marginalized cuz basically random ppl can be paid to shout and scream over them by political lobbies and fucking darknet style deepfake think tanks.

it feels icky as fuck and if u dont get good vibes from this shit u should be careful about acting on it, because you are being controlled

bet 99% of wierd shit like this would go away too if u got the money out the fuck from politics entirely

also millenials need to go to basic and serve on the front lines in ukraine (not that i totally disagree with russians here (like i'm not war mongering)) and i know that would be an escelation butt they need to go experience mad max world for 5 mandatory years of their life so they can get a grip on reality and how nice it is here even without being a protected class with special rights

Time for hunger games?
Last edited by magnetaress; 05-05-2023 at 09:08 AM..
Old 05-05-2023, 09:10 AM
Banned

P.s. to everyone else in this thread --- there is way more on the line than whether trannies who cut their dicks off or not can use specific bathrooms we are headed for a huge economic rollercoaster

The elites are going to try and kill off the homeless and welfare folks and push the middle/upper middle class into their version of drug depenendent open air prison system basic credit poverty and take all their property liscences away again further consolidating their wealth, power and control, u will eat zeee buggs (even if u vote R or D) cuz those guys don't get on the docket without being approved --- there is no need for election interference lol (raising taxes and FEES and accreditation and liscenceing for business therefore the barrier to entry into a highly controlled and syndicated monopolized market)

actually all this is already happening its why the world looks the way it does when u visit large cities its been slowly boiling up to this point over the last 25 years

(its accelerating)

50 years ago it started, 25 years ago they put the gass on, the gass is about to go on again --- i mean almost 200 years ago we started this process it was written into the law at the founding of the country and got written deeper and deeper into law every so often.

pedal to the metal bros

I welcome u to vote for trump (ticket or no), just dont pretend to urselves he will save u lol --- Jibartik is right about all this in his way only G-d can correct the course and only G-d knows what it will take.

Maybe it is time for humanity to die completely, who am I to say, if you survive past 2029 I will be curious to know what u think [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by magnetaress; 05-05-2023 at 09:16 AM..
Old 05-05-2023, 09:11 AM
Banned

"trans person" .....
Old 05-05-2023, 09:17 AM
Banned

people are really stupid patrece, no one is an exception lol, stop living ur life around stereotypes and labels haha

seek jesus
Old 05-05-2023, 09:28 AM
Banned

And magically there's a 1000% increase in "trans people" after all the propaganda

Definitely sounds organic
Old 05-05-2023, 09:32 AM
Banned

so back to that ecnomomic rollercoster blackrock is planning for u [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2023, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And magically there's a 1000% increase in "trans people" after all the propaganda

Definitely sounds organic
Tranz are the hippies of 2023