Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-26-2023, 04:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you're a clown. You're all over the place spewing gibberish. You're whole strawman is Tucker lied to his audience about Dominion. That he knew Dominion didn't rig the machines privately, but publicly he told his audience they did. That's a straight up lie. Easily provable.

You backtracked because you knew I was right and now you're just lashing out like a bug eating bitch because your fragile ego can't handle it. So sorry but you lose. Accept it.

Remember this?

Except you were quoting this:

As I've said 10 times now ....

Tucker said the same thing live on the air as he said privately in his texts. No proof Dominion rigged their machines. He invited Powell on his show to present her evidence. She backed out. He called her out live on the air and said the same thing you see in those texts.

You don't even know the context of the texts. It was an interview Powell gave with Maria Bartiromo. Your ABC link (that you didn't read) confirms this.

Your own fking sources said the exact same shit with a sprinkle of people magazine gossip to juice it up, but even in the ABC link (you didn't read) they confirm exactly what I said.

I'm sorry you can't handle being proven wrong and have to throw a temper tantrum like a little bitch

Better luck next time
Shame Murdoch didn't have Elizondo on his legal team or he could have saved almost a billion dollars on that settlement.
Old 04-26-2023, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tucker said the same thing live on the air as he said privately in his texts. No proof Dominion rigged their machines. He invited Powell on his show to present her evidence. She backed out. He called her out live on the air and said the same thing you see in those texts.

You don't even know the context of the texts. It was an interview Powell gave with Maria Bartiromo. Your ABC link (that you didn't read) confirms this.

Your own fking sources said the exact same shit with a sprinkle of people magazine gossip to juice it up, but even in the ABC link (you didn't read) they confirm exactly what I said.

I'm sorry you can't handle being proven wrong and have to throw a temper tantrum like a little bitch

Better luck next time
Bull and you know it.

This ABC article you are referring to I linked:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fox-...ry?id=97662551

Even the third night to Tucker’s audience showed he continued with the narrative and lied to his audience.

I gave you quotes you give me assumptions. Where it is obvious you DID NOT read the entire article and quickly and stupidly came to the wrong conclusion.

Quote:
PRIVATE: On Nov. 13, Carlson wrote privately that Trump needed to concede, and agreed that "there wasn't enough fraud to change the outcome" of the election, according to the filing.

PUBLIC: Three nights later, Carlson said on air that there are "legitimate concerns" about election integrity.

"Millions of Americans understandably are asking the questions and questions like it. Those are real questions. Our current system does not inspire confidence," he said. "People have legitimate concerns about the integrity of our elections and right now a lot of those concerns center on the software that many states use to keep track of ballots." And while Carlson added that he would not "endorse" Powell's claims until he saw evidence, he said they were "shocking" and that he didn't "dismiss it out of hand."
Privately Tucker knew it was bull and on the air he was pretending "hey it could be true."

It is sad you tried out of all the articles to link the right’s narrative trying to blame just Sidney.. when Tucker was right along with her saying "yeah could have happened" while saying it was completely "absurd and reckless offline to the claim."

Sad Elizondo knows he was wrong and is now backtracking
Last edited by Botten; 04-26-2023 at 08:17 AM..
Old 04-26-2023, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bull and you know it.

This ABC article you are referring to I linked:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fox-...ry?id=97662551

Even the third night to Tucker’s audience showed he continued with the narrative and lied to his audience.

I gave you quotes you give me assumptions. Where it is obvious you DID NOT read the entire article and quickly and stupidly came to the wrong conclusion.

Privately Tucker knew it was bull and on the air he was pretending "hey it could be true."

It is sad you tried out of all the articles to link the right’s narrative trying to blame just Sidney.. when Tucker was right along with her saying "yeah could have happened" while saying it was completely "absurd and reckless offline to the claim."

Sad Elizondo knows he was wrong and is now backtracking
lol you're extremely mentally ill

Everybody has concerns about election integrity. There are even election laws being passed because of those concerns. Big woop.

You made a specific claim. You were proven wrong. You won't let it go.

This is not surprising. I've caught you blatantly copy/pasting from blogs/websites word for word that you tried to pass off as your own responses. Now I know why you wouldn't originally source what you were quoting from lol
Old 04-26-2023, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

During an active session! They tried to overthrow the government by force!
Still lol

Eating more bugs doesn't make this go away like it does to help the weather or end racism

Haaaaahahaha
Old 04-26-2023, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol you're extremely mentally ill

Everybody has concerns about election integrity. There are even election laws being passed because of those concerns. Big woop.

You made a specific claim. You were proven wrong. You won't let it go.

This is not surprising. I've caught you blatantly copy/pasting from blogs/websites word for word that you tried to pass off as your own responses. Now I know why you wouldn't originally source what you were quoting from lol
Elizondo caught being a backtracking Andy and worse trying pedal a failed right narrative in defense. 2 EZ

I even showed you where you didn't read the entire ABCnews article.
Last edited by Botten; 04-26-2023 at 10:12 AM..
Old 04-26-2023, 10:03 AM
Banned

Do u think those clowns with their tranny groomer politics would wear their masks in solitary confinement? I do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Probably complain about vegan "menu choices" in jail too like Ghislaine Maxwell

What is going on with "these people"?
Old 04-26-2023, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still lol

Eating more bugs doesn't make this go away like it does to help the weather or end racism

Haaaaahahaha
Why not link the article rather than clip a picture?

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxne....jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Oh that's right you are trying to relate storming the US capitol and starting a violent insurrection is the same as chanting in a state capitol.

Quote:
According to The Independent, an unknown number of protesters were arrested Monday when police units from the Montana Highway Patrol and the Lewis and Clark County sheriff’s office commenced an operation to break up the group packing the observation gallery of the House chamber.

The group chanted, "Let her speak!" for "nearly half an hour," according to another report, bringing the session to a halt in support ending the censure against Zephyr.
Same two fake news flailing failures every time.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Do u think those clowns with their tranny groomer politics would wear their masks in solitary confinement? I do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Probably complain about vegan "menu choices" in jail too like Ghislaine Maxwell

What is going on with "these people"?
Man who wore horns at US Capitol to get organic food in jail
Old 04-26-2023, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Still lol

Haaaaahahaha
Why'd you take the Fox News watermark out of your screencap, Nirgon? Also lmao at quoting yourself.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:36 PM
Banned

Bug Eating Botten and clown brigade are fully discredited lol