Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-25-2023, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Let me put my best Elizondo mask on.

Elizondo: "Tucker Carlson got fired!?!?!!??!?!

Now who the hell's gonna tell me how to think and act like a free minded patriot!?

Who's gonna validate my views about the greater replacement theory? And white genocide!!

How am I gonna know which M&M's are sexy or not?

My spank bank needs clarity!

Apparently Fox News gave Tucky the stinky boot after Dominion sued him over some communistic bull hickey, like *Quote "accountability" and *Quote "integrity."

And spreading proven falsehoods about the 2020 election that called into question the credibility and reliability of not just Fox News but news media as a whole

Or lying, as some people would say.

Well the jokes on them cause Tux gonna is gonna be fine!

He'll get snatched up by OAN.

-Who's also being sued by Dominion.

Or Newsmax. -Who's also being sued by Dominion.

Who knows, maybe he'll start his own channel with Mike Lindell.

-Who's also being sued by Dominion.

So score one for the Patriots!

Cancel Culture is FINE as long as it's Democrats getting cancelled!

So to Recap,
Tucker Carlson getting fired is a tragedy, but parroting twitter echo alt right feeds is now the true reliable news. Thanks Musk!

We right are America 1776 Liberty Patriot Gods who put our faith in guns, trucks, steaks and the second amendment out there fighting for liberty from the LIBERALS!"

Last edited by Botten; 04-25-2023 at 10:47 PM..
Old 04-25-2023, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/shrug

You'll still be posting about him years from now. I have no doubt.

Anyways, glad I could set the record straight and put Botten in his place. Cheers.
Years ago I was getting heated and angrily posting about Glenn Beck's chalkboard rants, now I barely remember if he's still alive.
Old 04-25-2023, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dizit is right. Do you literally live under a rock. It isn't just one article is is everywhere.

links for days!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fox-...ry?id=97662551

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...shells-1782130

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-fox-news.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...dominion-case/

etc.

I know you would rather the link form some fringe fakenews site like OAN or lol Babylon Bee

You can't just stick your head in the sand.
lol at your groomer links. You backtracked and now your fragile ego won't allow you to take the L like a man. You have to act like a bug eating bitch and continue to get dunked on because you're extremely mentally ill.

Slate (lol)
Newsweek (lol)
WAPO (lol)
ABC (lol)

Do you read the links you source?

Let's take ABC. You again just proved my point and destroyed your own premise with your own source lol

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fox-...ry?id=97662551

Quote:
Tucker Carlson: 'The software s--t is absurd'

IN PRIVATE: On Nov. 8, Carlson privately texted his producer that the allegations about Dominion were "absurd," according to the Dominion filing. Also that day, Carlson's producer texted him about his own doubts.
Which he said on his show. Live. On the air. Your own link references Sydney Powell as the key player claiming Dominion rigged their machines (which you pretended had nothing to do with it a few pages ago) and now when you actually source a groomer link, it proves EXACTLY what I have been saying for pages now and you refuse to accept it.

I don't know why this is so hard. You're lost in a narrative and you don't need even know the facts of your own narrative. It's hilarious.

Quote:
"I don't think there is evidence of voter fraud that swung the election," producer Alex Pfeiffer texted to Carlson, per the lawsuit. "The software s--t is absurd," Carlson allegedly responded. "Half our viewers have seen the Maria clip."

ON-AIR: On his show just one night later, Carlson pushed more suggestions of fraud, though he said "we don't know anything about the software."
Yea. He didn't believe the Dominion allegations which he also said on his show. Live. On the air.

Not believing Powell's allegations about Dominion doesn't mean there aren't real questions about many other issues surrounding the 2020 election.

There are questions around ballot stuffing. Mules. Not allowing oversight of the count. Bypassing the authority of electors to change voting laws 'cuz Covid'. Putting pizza boxes over windows to block view of the count. Massive vote leads disappearing at 3AM in the morning.

I sourced you "Democracy Now!' which actually said voting machines were rigged to steal the election from John Kerry and put Bush in office and you brushed it off as a 'firmware update' rofl ..... unreal. That's embarrassing even for you.

You're leaning on a massive strawman trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

Quote:
"We don't know how many votes were stolen on Tuesday night. We don't know anything about the software that many say was rigged. We don't know. We ought to find out," he said. "But here's what we do know. On a larger level, at the highest levels, actually, our system isn't what we thought it was. It's not as fair as it should be. Not even close."
Which is true. He wasn't talking about software doofus. He was talking about our overall system of Government and the election system in general. In first world countries they know who won within hours of the vote. In 3rd world countries it takes weeks/months to declare a 'winner'. Which kind of country are you living in right now.

You're just really low IQ. No other explanation. Thanks for finally linking a source that confirms what I've been saying for 5 pages now. Appreciate it.
Old 04-25-2023, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Years ago I was getting heated and angrily posting about Glenn Beck's chalkboard rants, now I barely remember if he's still alive.
Because obviously you only watch Fox News

Hope that helps
Old 04-25-2023, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
…Yea. He didn't believe the Dominion allegations
Quote:
ON-AIR: Two nights later, on Nov. 23, Carlson told his viewers during his show that security surrounding electronic voting machines was a "real issue."
Love your self owns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Flail harder it is hilarious.
Old 04-25-2023, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Because obviously you only watch Fox News

Hope that helps
Pretty sure I posted a clip from Mehdi Hasan steamrolling Matt Taibbi on MSNBC last month.
Old 04-25-2023, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe fox will attempt a return to actual journalism

in this modern day, the only way to be edgy and different, is to be unbiased and indifferent
Rollcall > Twitter
Old 04-25-2023, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Oof I guess this article also shots down this thread completely.

Tucker’s Boss said he was lying about the January 6th Insurrection.

Well there goes your “but ma’ video proof is trooth” defense !

Game over thread.

Rupert Murdoch himself made the decision to fire Tucker Carlson over January 6 conspiracy theories and discrimination claims: report

Elizondo and his second forum account devastated.

Old 04-25-2023, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love your self owns [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Flail harder it is hilarious.
lol dude

Do you not know how to read?

Security around the machines

Not Dominion themselves changing the software internally to rig it for Biden

Holy fk you're retarded lol
Old 04-25-2023, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure I posted a clip from Mehdi Hasan steamrolling Matt Taibbi on MSNBC last month.
That the guy who just fell for an internet meme and embarrassed himself so badly on twitter?