Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-18-2023, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Default SMS Question

Hey everyone,
Been a while, but I need to scratch my itch. If I am not receiving an SMS notification when I click it, should I just create a new account on forums and for the game? To my knowledge, this is the number I signed up for with SMS notifications but I have been here for a while so I could be wrong and no longer have access to that mobile device. I do not want to start playing again and then not be able to access my information due to not being able to reset a password or something of that nature.

Gratefully,
Me
Old 07-18-2023, 01:41 PM
Orc

In this other post many mention an issue since May, specifically : PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'number' cannot be null in /var/www/vhosts/project1999.com/httpdocs/account/ls_resetpw_send.php on line 57

This is a server-side database error that can only be fixed by an admin, though it should be an easy fix.

EmperorCrush offered $50 and received no response, so, I don't believe this will be fixed soon.
Old 07-18-2023, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you very much!
Old 07-18-2023, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Rogean's post seems to hint that there is no "fix" for this so I guess I will try to create another account.
Old 07-19-2023, 06:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey,
I tried to log in to my P99 account today, could not remember my password...went to website to change password, all went well until i had to verify SMS verification with phone number. My number was listed. I re entered my number hit continue ended up at page that said this number has been BLACKLISTED??? what? lol can you help a lil lady out?
Thanks,
Leigh Ann(tokencitizen)
Old 07-19-2023, 06:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default SMS Verification/Changing Password Issue

Hey,
I tried to log in to my P99 account today, could not remember my password...went to website to change password, all went well until i had to verify SMS verification with phone number. My number was listed. I re entered my number hit continue ended up at page that said this number has been BLACKLISTED??? what? lol can you help a lil lady out?
Thanks,
Leigh Ann(tokencitizen)
Old 07-20-2023, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterleigh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey,
Thanks,
Leigh Ann(tokencitizen)
It doesn't look like they can fix this one. Unfortunately I cannot log into my old account to play my old characters, but I created a new log in account and created a new one so that is my suggestion to you. Beggars can't be choosy I guess.....good luck!
Old 07-20-2023, 01:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean's post seems to hint that there is no "fix" for this so I guess I will try to create another account.
Which one? I checked his posts this year and couldn't find it.
Old 07-20-2023, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TercerRigo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which one? I checked his posts this year and couldn't find it.
There's this one (scroll to bottom of Rogean's post):
https://project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314552

Add this one:
https://project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=420227

Rogean's is from 2019 and he says there is no way to move forward from the issue. and the other is from a month or so ago and there are no replies to anyone's inquiry about them here in the forums.
There are also many posts about it on the EQEmulator forums in which the admins there said they do not believe it can be fixed.
Last edited by Deathrydar; 07-20-2023 at 02:32 PM..
Old 07-20-2023, 03:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's this one (scroll to bottom of Rogean's post):
https://project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314552

Add this one:
https://project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=420227

Rogean's is from 2019 and he says there is no way to move forward from the issue. and the other is from a month or so ago and there are no replies to anyone's inquiry about them here in the forums.
There are also many posts about it on the EQEmulator forums in which the admins there said they do not believe it can be fixed.
This one?

Oh well, I figured he'd eventually get to it or delegate it. Thanks.