Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 12-26-2015, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

Breath of ro is resisted at 170R. Which most people have anyway.
Sunder is unresistable i think.

Winged death is unresistable afaik as is splurt, vex, pyro, tash, rapture, wizard lures, lifetaps etc.
Old 12-26-2015, 10:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischief419 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol hilarious that all the druids are responding saying stupid. Cute. I'm limited to 1 spell end-game, you should be too. That fire dot, especially, should be resisted 100%, but it hits every time. And 200+ MR dots are not resisted either (-100 check, isn't it)?

Druid dot resists checks are 100% skipped.
Wind was the only druid I notice that even replied to this thread so pump the brakes little guy. BoR is resisted a good 70% of the time at 150-170 FR for me, hence why ro's sundering (FR debuff) is huge for a druid. Therefore, their "1 spell" that is reliable is winged death, as it should be. Druid dot resist checks are not 100% skipped, if you'd like to provide some evidence or data to support these claims, I suggest you start with that otherwise you will just get laughed at. Also realize most of your time on this server has been spent pre-60. Level resists are huge, you might as well have just 125 MR vs dots if you're lvl 56 vs a 60
Old 12-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

breath of ro was getting resisted in kunark, not sure what OP is smoking (unless coding has changed in the past 8-9 months.) weird that a non druid is making posts about resist rates of druid spells. perhaps OP should wear resist gear?
Old 12-29-2015, 12:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breath of ro is resisted at 170R. Which most people have anyway.
Sunder is unresistable i think.

Winged death is unresistable afaik as is splurt, vex, pyro, tash, rapture, wizard lures, lifetaps etc.
A lot of these are bugged -- you see, wiz lures are -300 check, and since 255ish is the max, it's unresistable.

The others are -100, meaning 200 resists can resist it. Since we CAN achieve 200+, it should be resistable, but it's not. Bug.
Old 12-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

I resist lures 50% of the time with only 204 unbuffed cr

Breath resisted 100% of the time with only 180 fr (my buffed fr is 244) if you have 220 fr you resist breath every time even with sunder on you.

Winged death is -200 pre pop and unresistable post. If you can't math, that makes it unresistable here with he resist cap

I agree is samwise, maybe op should wear some resist gear or range a six second cast (very easy)
How many threads are you going to make?

Additionally, haven't you never had a level 60 character here? It's much easier to land a spell on someone lower level than you.
"I'm bad at eq and I'm mad about it." - Magicite 2015
Last edited by Doctor Jeff; 12-29-2015 at 02:22 PM..
Old 12-31-2015, 05:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Breath resisted 100% of the time with only 180 fr (my buffed fr is 244) if you have 220 fr you resist breath every time even with sunder on you.

Winged death is -200 pre pop and unresistable post. If you can't math, that makes it unresistable here with he resist cap

I agree is samwise, maybe op should wear some resist gear or range a six second cast (very easy)

Additionally, haven't you never had a level 60 character here? It's much easier to land a spell on someone lower level than you.
Where'd you get the -200 from..? Bugged.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2015, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

wiki is player maintained idiot. the server staff/dev team has nothing to do with it.
Old 12-31-2015, 05:17 PM
Kobold

Lotta inaccurate things on the wiki
Old 12-31-2015, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

stopped reading at "i resist lures 50% of the time"
Old 12-31-2015, 08:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stopped reading at "i resist lures 50% of the time"
We had a dude on live that resisted a death touch in sky.