Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't classify Gaetz as a sexual predator
Cmon dude he’s 37 and banging 17 year olds? If a 37 had touched my daughter when she was 17 that would be one dead sumbitch
Old 04-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

what if they were a virgin?
Old 04-09-2021, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao
Old 04-09-2021, 10:56 PM
Banned

I’m 37 and honestly feel weird talking to 26 year olds...
But let’s keep it real

I watch 45 year old men go after girls a couple of days after they turn 18
This is normal
So when these same type of guys pretend like they wouldn’t bang a 17 year old... I’m calling bullshit (thinking it’s legal in some states ain’t it?)

Not condoning Gaetz, and think he should be prosecuted if the allegations are true and criminal

But watching guys who prob perv on 16 year olds they see in public act high n might rubs me the wrong way lol

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...s-on-onlyfans/
Old 04-09-2021, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cmon dude he’s 37 and banging 17 year olds? If a 37 had touched my daughter when she was 17 that would be one dead sumbitch
Your daughter is a prostitute?
Old 04-09-2021, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But let’s keep it real

This is normal
So when these same type of guys pretend like they wouldn’t bang a 17 year old... I’m calling bullshit (thinking it’s legal in some states ain’t it?)

Not condoning Gaetz, and think he should be prosecuted if the allegations are true and criminal

But watching guys who prob perv on 16 year olds they see in public act high n might rubs me the wrong way lol

However you need to justify wanting to rub one out to 16 year olds when you're in your late 30s.
Old 04-10-2021, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However you need to justify wanting to rub one out to 16 year olds when you're in your late 30s.
What are you talking about? I lost my virginity to a 33 year old MILF when I was 26, the next woman I dated was 33 (I was also 33) and I dated a 29 year old when I was 35. That is my dating history.

I’m pretty outspoken about my disapproval for guys my age dating girls half their age even when it’s legal, to the point where high school friends unfriendEd me on Facebook because they knew I was indirectly calling them out.

But at the same time, every 35+ year old man I know gawks at every pretty girl who walks passed them and I’m betting 50% of them are under age. Nor do I think a girl turning 18 magically makes having a sexual relationship with her less immoral than had it been 2 days prior to her 18th birthday. Just because something is legal doesn’t mean it’s morally right and it’s weird how y’all draw that line in the sand.
Old 04-10-2021, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your daughter is a prostitute?
She’s 31 and an OBGYN, why, you need the Pfizer vaccine ?
Old 04-10-2021, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But let’s keep it real

This is normal

Onlyfans and sites like it go to gulag
Old 04-10-2021, 08:49 AM
Banned

Lol who cares about age? Be legal. Be mature. There is a GULF between my girlfriend and me but who cares. We dont. I old, she young, woot. Her parents said "I wouldnt have picked you. " LOLOL shit cracks me up. Yet here we are, taking on the world. She keeps me young, I make her old and bitter. lol
Closed Thread