Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-16-2023, 08:05 AM
Banned

Hollywood's preparing `j`u` with films like independence day.

And you know wat. If u some how survive and aren't in one of those man made tombs. You will be in a garden and you will never need to work again for another man until enough of us are born that we ruin it again.
Old 04-16-2023, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

End times patterns, I love them:

What if the atomic age was a prophetic 70 year tribulation told by Daniel & Jeramiah?

The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a an mountain or an island, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. And a third of the living creatures in the sea died.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For a nuke test we blew up Bikini Atol island and poisoned the surrounding area and inhabitance all had to move or died.

Subtract 5 years from that marking the end of the atomic tribulation, and start of the End Times is 2015: Rise of trump.

Last edited by Jobaber; 04-16-2023 at 03:05 PM..
Old 04-16-2023, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

ok get this

they named the BIKINI after this nuclear explosion.

Because the bikini was going to be as big as the nuke that blew up the Bikini island.

So the entire start of sexualization and perversion of this age is directly related to the atomic tribulation.

Old 04-16-2023, 06:40 PM
Banned

Yep 💯
Old 04-17-2023, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

oh c'mon guys this definitely isn't the first and/or most hedonistic society

human beings have been over indulging in what feels good since the beginning of time, it's only that you were born into a world where the puritans/catholics still held a shred of influence, and you've lived to see that influence fade

honestly i expect more bc ya'll aren't dumb enough for that. now to go motorboat some tits and get your rocks off on a hooker after you both snort fetty laced MDMA then buckle up, the show hasn't even started yet.
Old 04-17-2023, 08:28 AM
Banned

already did that (years ago statue of limitations) hahahaha cringe memory too R.I.p. my poor soul....

anything short of chastitity is pure badddddd for ur mind and body and soul and spirit

g-d is crying rivers of tears probably why all the floods

ps. we had another freak storm /flood here out of no where and only in one spot ! (in a decadent part of town too!)

ps.ps. i got child safety filters on my google (i don't like seeing nipples) and i googled chastity just to make sure i was using the right word and my face got blasted by crunched up micropeen in little warped cages not even the cool kind of chastity cage and i didn't click on images i went straight to the definition and it was right there to the right

anyone elese notice the dictionary has been nerfed too it used to be a lot better now it is outright misleading in some cases unless u dig around and look for another source outside google and look at the etymology

shit is bad folks

666 is the number of the beast because it is the number of the material world and matter and hexagons (carbon life forms and GASOLINE!)
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-17-2023 at 08:31 AM..
Old 04-17-2023, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Well, if ya got something that needs sayin' or doin' here on earth better get it quick!
Old 04-17-2023, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh c'mon guys this definitely isn't the first and/or most hedonistic society

human beings have been over indulging in what feels good since the beginning of time, it's only that you were born into a world where the puritans/catholics still held a shred of influence, and you've lived to see that influence fade

honestly i expect more bc ya'll aren't dumb enough for that. now to go motorboat some tits and get your rocks off on a hooker after you both snort fetty laced MDMA then buckle up, the show hasn't even started yet.
the first hedonistic society god wiped off the face of the earth, then Moses convinced god to chill, and he apologized with a deal:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now we're re-negging on it.

Old 04-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

this thread reminded me of where i used to get my top tier Christian conspiracy theories/predictions/facts from.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/

Quote:
Analysis / Bias
In review, Godlike Productions is primarily a forum that covers conspiracy theories and pseudoscience. They are almost a clone of Above Top Secret. Regardless, they promote conspiracy theories and pseudoscience that are usually debunked. We don’t usually do this, but Rationalwiki has already done the work, See here. In general, this source is not credible on any level. See Fact Checks below.
Old 04-17-2023, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

How many of each animal did Moses put on the ark?