Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-22-2022, 05:40 PM
Large Bat

Default Seek Very Casual Guild

I started playing this game again after having stopped in 2004 while still in high school.

Well that is my story lol! I am loving barding again(should name myself to Tonya Barding!), but I am getting awfully tired of never talking to anyone. That was half the fun in the original! It was a chat box.

I am not overly interested in gear and raids. I never was. If gear comes, fine, if it doesn't fine. I am 34 and still have some stuff I got at level 1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am happy bard swarming and occasionally throwing a sarcastic reply into guild chat. I miss that!

I am very independent but, I will always come to the aid of people when they need it! Though I am useless, I would still like to chat and have fun with people. That is what is missing.

How do people find guilds on green? People rarely talk in OOC! So I have been getting lonely with chat when I do play. Any super casual guilds out there that don't care if I like to swarm and make sarcastic comments once in a while if I am not dying to my swarm? It has been a while, but I am loving the leveling now.

Oh yea, forgot. I go by Pinkbunny(really stupid name but it fits my stupidness) on the server, incase you wanted to throw an invite(I doubt it thought because I sound like an idiot right now[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Thanks!
Last edited by cantabile1972; 05-22-2022 at 05:43 PM..
Old 05-22-2022, 11:51 PM
Aviak

Join Safe Space.. you want high End we got you. Only raid a little we got you. 3am Raid time huge numbers we got you!!!
Old 05-23-2022, 06:39 AM
Large Bat

Who do you contact? Thanks for the reply.
Old 05-23-2022, 09:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default The Drift

The Drift is also a casual guild. We have lot of people to group with for leveling and our raids are a blast. They are filled with lots of laughs and a good time overall.

I'd recommend that you seek out a few representatives from each guild and attend some of their events then make your decision.

Reach out to me on here or to any guild member in game.

Hope to see you soon!
Old 05-23-2022, 09:59 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Drift is also a casual guild. We have lot of people to group with for leveling and our raids are a blast. They are filled with lots of laughs and a good time overall.

I'd recommend that you seek out a few representatives from each guild and attend some of their events then make your decision.

Reach out to me on here or to any guild member in game.

Hope to see you soon!
Great thanks for the info! Casual is definitely my preferred style. Thanks again for the info. I shall look you up!
Old 05-23-2022, 10:02 AM
Kobold

I have had very good experiences with members of both <Safe Space> and <The Drift>.

I would also invite you to check out <Castle> of which I am a member.

I myself am a super casual player and feel very at home with them. They have great leadership that is very experienced in dealing with the kind of drama this game can inspire in a even-handed and very chill way.

In addition, they have a very active Discord server that they use to organize events and membership very effectively. Send me a PM if you want the Discord server address so you can check it out.
Old 05-23-2022, 03:04 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dural_Levant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have had very good experiences with members of both <Safe Space> and <The Drift>.

I would also invite you to check out <Castle> of which I am a member.

I myself am a super casual player and feel very at home with them. They have great leadership that is very experienced in dealing with the kind of drama this game can inspire in a even-handed and very chill way.

In addition, they have a very active Discord server that they use to organize events and membership very effectively. Send me a PM if you want the Discord server address so you can check it out.
Ah thanks! I am not the drama type player [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But I know what you mean.
Old 05-23-2022, 04:33 PM
Banned

Heh it would be funny if there was a guild that had a strict casual requirement. Like if you spend too much time logged in, you're gone.
Old 05-23-2022, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh it would be funny if there was a guild that had a strict casual requirement. Like if you spend too much time logged in, you're gone.
I think they made that guild, but it failed because everyone was too casual to enforce the requirement [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-23-2022, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

That largely happens on its own, no outside enforcement needed. The folks who're online too much for casual guilds typically deguild on their own in favor of joining more-progressed guilds.

Danth