Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-11-2022, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last night I was dreaming of cleaning my room, more like I was Astral and hanging out in my room and then I heard this loud humm and felt this vibration. As I peered to look out the window the hummm became shaking and a loud continuous roar of thunder like thousands of lightning strikes at once. When I saw out my window I saw this giant hovering ball. Like a small moon in the sky. Huge continuous columns of electricity shot out into the sky from it in the shape of a V ionizing the atmosphere. It's surface was grey and cracked with light glowing from the cracks, fissures.

The whole world shook and the sound was deafening. As I first glimpsed it I could feel my whole body begin to humm and gently vibrate within the quaking world. I felt my life drain rapidly as it became hard to breath and I went completely numb and lightheaded. As it was in full view in the grey clouded sky with a strange twilight over the street between houses. I felt like it was crashing into the earth forever in slow motion.. then I died as soon as I witnessed this simultaneously as it was in full view.. And I was awake in the world again. In my bed.

I think an angel came while I was sleeping. Or a neutron star plowed through us. Or something.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I didn't have much strength, I drew this quickly tho on my phone. It was a little bit like this.
I see divorce and a highly traumatized doe.
Old 04-14-2022, 09:58 AM
Banned

Old 04-14-2022, 10:57 AM
Banned

https://www.livescience.com/ufo-repo...gical-injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2022, 11:02 AM
Banned

lol if you think the end times have anything to do with human conflict. bitch, the clathrate gun is coming

https://www.noaa.gov/news-release/in...rd-during-2021

Old 04-14-2022, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol if you think the end times have anything to do with human conflict. bitch, the clathrate gun is coming

https://www.noaa.gov/news-release/in...rd-during-2021

Probably 5 billion ppl need to die and strict population controls put in place. With also controls on any industrial technology.

Sorry to the kids that have to grow up and live in this world if our ecosystem doesn't completely collapse and reset.
Old 04-14-2022, 11:57 AM
Banned

There is no 'probably' or 'need' about it. It just is. Most multi-cellular life currently on the planet is doomed on a horrifically short timescale.
Old 04-14-2022, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
At this point, with a life of loving mad max, a desire to live on never neverland, a fantasy of watching zombies consume everyone.

Im almost positive I picked this life in a character creator and said, "im going to watch movies, eat candy, play video games, then watch the fireworks grandfinale when im in my twilight, it's the best game (life) you can have on that rock!"

It's convincing me more and more, every day this is a game.
Old 04-14-2022, 12:13 PM
Banned

If this is a game of reincarnation then the boomer generation were taking their winning lap. They really lucked out.
Old 04-14-2022, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is a game of reincarnation then the boomer generation were taking their winning lap. They really lucked out.
It has to be a like "Im gonna try as a dog" game..

there is no way I would pick "dreams of collapse and end times as #1 hope in life" and then for it to actually pan out.

No way that is a coincidence.

You have to be able to pick the year too.
Old 04-14-2022, 12:19 PM
Banned

I like to merge the 'we are all one' trope and the bible 'quote', "i am the way, the truth and the light" and combine them into a thing where we are all a single entity being reborn infinitely many times. So I literally am you, and you literally are me, and we are both every single ant, every single squirrel, every single blade of grass.. we're just experiencing different reincarnations.. ya.. it's nice sounding.. be good to others cause its the same as being good to yourself