Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2023, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First Tucker did a thing on his show about M&M's spokescandies and you paste eaters wouldn't shut up about it, now it's eating bugs, what's next? I'm hoping it's salt water taffy, that shit is delicious.
Horza <Bug Eaters> "Something Something Tucker Tucker Something Something Tucker Something Something Trump Something Something Epstein's Plane Something Something ... Infinity"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/s...tomophagy.html

Quote:
How to Develop an Appetite for Insects

Repeat after me: entomophagy.

It’s derived from Greek and Latin: “entomon,” meaning “insect,” and “phagus,” as in “feeding on.”

Horza thinks it’s the future of food.

In 2013, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations released a report declaring the need to swap traditional protein sources for insects to support a sustainable future. The report helped drive an explosion of efforts all dedicated to making mealworms your next meal.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/15/o...s-protein.html

Quote:
The Joy of Cooking (Insects)

Climate-conscious cooking means getting creative.
Old 02-19-2023, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How dare I suggest an incentive towards nuclear families (which would obviously be a national thing, not just for black communities) and job growth in their community
What's the incentive?
Old 02-19-2023, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You bug eating Groomers are the ones who have made all the promises and never delivered

easy to be a critic, but tell me how you'd fix the problem rather than judge failure post-hoc
Old 02-19-2023, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, the only reason for more men in the legal system for violence is bias against men

Isn’t that your Dem fall back? Any disparity between populations in criminality is bias?

And yes other ethnicities with single parent households can have problems, they just don’t have the same rates of single parent households
Watch this guy try to thread the needle of "pay attention to only a very specific demographic and their issues" while he also implies "I want their votes but I want them to also shut the fuck up and get in line"

Keep telling yourself I am a Democrat if it helps you, it keeps you engaged with the wrong issues by design
Old 02-19-2023, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
easy to be a critic, but tell me how you'd fix the problem rather than judge failure post-hoc
Getting these clowns to actually talk about the things they do believe, rather than the things they think Democrats have done or not done, is always the tricky part

That fella in particular believes the Earth is 6,000 years old and literally all dinosaurs are hoaxes, though... so enjoy.

I am going on a walk
Old 02-19-2023, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the incentive?
$$ the best one, in some form
Old 02-19-2023, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the incentive?
Nice to see an actual intelligent response for a change instead of just

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-19-2023, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
$$ the best one, in some form
How about a tax credit?
Old 02-19-2023, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tell me in exhaustive detail how you'd be the one true white savior, i'm waiting
“I want you to write out an exhaustive report that I won’t bother reading and instead just fire back with some attempt to clever”

“Dance for me puppets, dance?”

Pass
Old 02-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza <Bug Eaters> "Something Something Tucker Tucker Something Something Tucker Something Something Trump Something Something Epstein's Plane Something Something ... Infinity"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/s...tomophagy.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/15/o...s-protein.html
Sorry, but I've already moved on from bug eating and I'm preoccupied with taffy now.

hth
Closed Thread