Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Abuella doesn’t sell tamales fool they’re for familia at navidad

Where are you from Yankee?
Old 02-16-2023, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha trump virus.

Remember when trump called it the china flu and everyone was like, "THATS RAYCIST"

but now were like CHINA balloon CHINA spy CHINA BALLOON CHINA CHINA CHINA

Another example about how he was right, skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China sucks dude, you will be amazed at how stupendously inept they are when they come for the crown. Just like little Ukraine stumped midget Putin, Vietnam and Japan will be waiting for the CCP

https://youtu.be/_7PUPNxsRQ0
Old 02-16-2023, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha trump virus.

Remember when trump called it the china flu and everyone was like, "THATS RAYCIST"

Another example about how he was right, skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Trump would only get media credit for the vaccine if it really was killing people en masse

Then it would be “Trump’s vaccine” [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2023, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China sucks dude, you will be amazed at how stupendously inept they are when they come for the crown. Just like little Ukraine stumped midget Putin, Vietnam and Japan will be waiting for the CCP

https://youtu.be/_7PUPNxsRQ0
I dont doubt that we have a strong military, but I do doubt that you would survive a war with them.

At that point they'd have nothing to lose and everything to gain from our total destruction and theirs.
Old 02-16-2023, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abuella doesn’t sell tamales fool they’re for familia at navidad

Where are you from Yankee?
Pennsylvania.

whats preventing Abuella from selling tamales? she could come up north and show these ultra-americanized mexican restaurants a thing or two.

I lived in SA back in the day, and the mexican food here is a joke. Also the BBQ, huge joke.

PA dutch (amish) cooking is like, starch starch meat starch starch starch, no seasonings.
Old 02-16-2023, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha trump virus.

? Wasn’t the balloon launched from China though?

I never said that about trump when he called the virus that. I will say calling Mitch McConnell’s wife coco chow was kinda suspect.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I dont doubt that we have a strong military, but I do doubt that you would survive a war with them.

At that point they'd have nothing to lose and everything to gain from our total destruction and theirs.
Misread- disregard
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 02-16-2023 at 07:04 PM..
Old 02-16-2023, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Im not calling you out about china, just showing you an example about how, the virus, which was also from china..

it was simply "not ok" to preface the word virus with China, it was racist, and wrong, and was threatening china.

however, now, the news is like CHINA balloon CHINA spy CHINA CHINA and its funny.

(And it's just an example about how trump was doing fine but we were acting like he was out of control.)

Quote:
Our military is excellent man. Despite the whole woke talking point thing I’ve been hearing.
Let me just try to counterpoint!

1. Afghanistan was a total disaster
2. Iraq 2 was a horrific humanitarian slaughter and like hitler type shit
3. we lost 13 soldiers leaving Afghanastan
4. routinely kill kids with 10 million dollar drones (9 during that evactuation)
5. lost 4 balloons we shot down in our own airspace

I could go on...

We're not the kosics flooding the killbots with our prisoners...

But, when were not filming propaganda, we're pretty fuckn retarted too.
Old 02-16-2023, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I don’t think the Chinese are that stupid. They are cowards who remember the last time they met a foreign power

They will continue to try to steal our technology and become an economic hegemon. Problem is their population is in decline and they don’t have enough food. Our problem is no one in america realizes how blessed they are and doesn’t like working

/shrug
Old 02-16-2023, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Closed Thread