Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 07-19-2022, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What’s wrong with it
idk, but it functions as a city, but not for binds. I'd change that. Same for Runnyeye. If a zone has a supply merchant and a bank it really ought to be bankable.

Also themeatically, I like that Surefall doesn't have a bank, but really it ought to have a bank somewhere. Perhaps one of the poachers could operate a sly bank?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 07-27-2022, 02:28 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What’s wrong with it
You can't (reasonably) gain the faction in era so you're never able to naturally sell there without tricks to get around it.
Last edited by Vanifac; 07-27-2022 at 02:31 AM..
Old 07-27-2022, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pvp enabled in raid zones
This should happen.
Old 07-27-2022, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natewest1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhh. More transparency with the release of green 2.0. I can’t imagine I’m the only one who is waiting on information so that I can know when to come back. I check almost daily and have for a long while now.
You might be waiting awhile. Originally the devs said that green would be rolled into blue after about 10 years. So you’ve probably got another 7 or so years to wait. Wouldn’t hold my breath if I was you.
Old 07-27-2022, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanifac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't (reasonably) gain the faction in era so you're never able to naturally sell there without tricks to get around it.
Kind of ok with it being harder to get the faction for that. Seems like the town was more for lore purposes rather than it being an actual city location
Old 07-27-2022, 09:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It never ceases to amaze me when people complain that p99 should abandon one of it's core principles (that is, no instancing).
One of it's core principles is to be "classic" something they are happy to ignore on many things.

They could very well keep the open world raid targets live, for the people who want that "challenge". Meanwhile the vast majority of players will enjoy seeing a part of the game they have never seen.
Old 07-27-2022, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

Wizards should get the theft of thought/sieve line of spells instead of enchanters.
Old 07-31-2022, 06:13 AM
Skeleton

Bardbarians and Bagpipes. Let's go!
Old 08-03-2022, 12:05 AM
Kobold

Default Banks

Shared bank!

Shared banks so you can transfer gear yourself without worry of someone grabbing it when yer logging to alts. Something that has no effect on the game itself or this projects purpose imho.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

I'd love to see more end-game players creating alts to help new players level. That's been some of the most fun for me, creating uber-twinks to carry new players through those rough first 20-30 levels and help them grow into their own.

See too many people complaining about sitting LFG for a long time while trying to level. It seems the waves of new players have slowed down drastically. (There used to be a wave of new players every few weeks/months, that wound up progressing together into the raid scene)