Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-03-2022, 04:28 PM
Banned

did not click one video in this thread
Old 11-04-2022, 01:34 PM
Banned

Wellll running with tears coming down (almost) isn’t really a thing for me to be proud of, because it meant I was making my issue worse. Pain is damage

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 11-04-2022, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Clicking on everyone of these how to run tutorials.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

Practical Engineering and Technology Connections
Old 11-08-2022, 12:34 PM
Banned

What a little shit

This is why we in behavioral health have a running joke that when parents ask us to come in and fix these kids, we lead with “shut off that router, no more internet or electronics”. Then we watch the kid melt down

Old 11-08-2022, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a little shit

This is why we in behavioral health have a running joke that when parents ask us to come in and fix these kids, we lead with “shut off that router, no more internet or electronics”. Then we watch the kid melt down

The other side of this story is this kid doesn't want to live in the real world likely for good reasons. And if you want to free people you also have to give them guns and let them vote and give them jobs and let them own property and practice their wacky religions and cut their dicks off and all these things you won't understand (actually ur not that bad unshunghero). That fat as fuck whale of a mom is a human peice of trash for even letting the kid get in that state to begin with.

But a lot of broken ppl and hitlers who are mass shooters just lay around on their couch all day. Which is better for society than making even more hardened criminals where ppl just try to GTA it up IRL.

The other side of this coin is truly disabled ppl. And schizophrenics and shit. You would buy a fishtank for your autistic schizophrenic kid and let them enjoy that the majority of the day ??? Or would you be a dick???

I think you aren't ready for the responsability of bringing life into this world unsunghero and i'm sorry if you already have. I think you are a good guy. Feel like it even too. I don't think you can take one case of a brat and paint that picture across every person stuck in their little VR worlds.

P.s. many fucking suicide attempts and some of those where to stop homicide. That was my family and my home growing up couple that with a violent and abusive fat fuck of a dad and being bullied at school. I DID get my own ass off the coutch and went to the fucking army to go play Quake IN REAL LIFE and i was a damn fine soldier while I lasted. So yeah. That was worth it. And someone should help these ppl attempt that. Butt please for the love of G-d drop the retarded ass fucking moronic judgement that you even know what the fuck is really going on here.

This all loops back around to:

Care of the sick
if unwilling to do that euthanise
if unwilling to do that train them to be fucking death machines and chip their brains

Skinner boxes fall under "Euthenasia" and "Drugs". Butt the gubbament can't even do that well hahah cuz hunter biden.

So uhm like man up bro. Get FUKT or get Dahmer / manson.

TBF this particular kid has never had a chance at life and the games and his shity parent helped take that away from him b4 he could even get a single chance. That is capitalism, greed, pride, gluttony.

I hope this was theraputic for u. You are in a position to fucking do something about it.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-08-2022 at 01:54 PM..
Old 11-08-2022, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I hope this was theraputic for u. You are in a position to fucking do something about it.
I actually didn’t watch the video beyond the first few tantrums to be honest

Sounds like you analyzed the position well enough for the both of us though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2022, 03:38 PM
Banned

naw i appreciate being triggered sometimes tho
Old 11-08-2022, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Its sad to me that we worked so hard to stop bullying but then just put this shit on TV instead of shows about how to solve these systematic problems.

And also that all the lefties are the biggest bullies on the block now.
Old 11-10-2022, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector