Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 05:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Please tell me you are waiting on the moving transport at the docks and not on the docks themselves...otherwise you will never see it. Its about a 30 minute wait for the boat.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyDawg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell me you are waiting on the moving transport at the docks and not on the docks themselves...otherwise you will never see it. Its about a 30 minute wait for the boat.
I've waited 30+ minutes on the moving transport and no boat, and the transport never moves....it's definitely bugged.

Which is not good for Wizards that need to do (or redo) the Tarton's Wheel quest, as there is a rod in Erud's crossing that is needed.

Please fix asap! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2011, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyDawg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sat on the shuttle twice, once for 40 minutes and again for an hour and 10 minutes the next day. It didn't do squat.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Shuttle is still stuck.

The boat itself is fine (can come in from Erud's Crossing) -- the shuttle at the Erudin dock is stuck.

I've been here for about 20 mins now, the guy with me has been here, he says, over 2 hours.

I've timed the boat (when working) and it cycles about every 15 minutes.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orzenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The boat itself is fine (can come in from Erud's Crossing) -- the shuttle at the Erudin dock is stuck.

I've been here for about 20 mins now, the guy with me has been here, he says, over 2 hours.

I've timed the boat (when working) and it cycles about every 15 minutes.
Which means, provided you can avoid the sharks and know which direction to swim, you can get TO Erudin; you just can't leave without a port. Unless there's a way to board the ship without the shuttle that I'm not aware of. :/
Old 05-31-2011, 07:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which means, provided you can avoid the sharks and know which direction to swim, you can get TO Erudin; you just can't leave without a port. Unless there's a way to board the ship without the shuttle that I'm not aware of. :/
Sharks aren't too bad -- swim dead west to get to dock; I've never found a way to board a boat other than the dock, or in the case, the shuttle..

Curse my people for never doing anything simple.... :P
Old 05-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orzenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sharks aren't too bad
Lies, I saw what Jaws did to that troll of a sea captain! :P

Quote:
Curse my people for never doing anything simple.... :P
i no rite? Gotta have teleporters instead of sidewalks, and Naginatas instead of Polearms. :P
Old 05-31-2011, 08:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Still Down

Just went into Erudin for a banking run -- the shuttle is still down. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plus there was another poor Erudite sitting on the shuttle Cursing Erud for making us arrogant... :P
Old 05-31-2011, 10:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Just went into Erudin for a banking run -- the shuttle is still down. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plus there was another poor Erudite sitting on the shuttle Cursing Erud for making us arrogant... :P
Yeah I'm wondering what's going on. I saw so many people in Paineel / Toxx over the last couple days and not a one was a Wizard or Druid. I feel sorry for all those stranded inkies and iksar that were grinding Paineel guards. :P

Not to mention the Human Enchanters who go to Erudin since its the only place this side of Antonica that sells Tiny Daggers. >.>

I hope they get down to the bottom of this sooner rather than later. Or at least put in translocators until the shuttle is fixed... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2011, 06:57 AM
Aviak

I sat on the Shuttle when I waited for over an hour then gated out. It never moved and the ship never appeared out i the harbor.
Closed Thread