Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How long before you admit voting for Trump was a mistake?
One month- it hit me like a bad tequila hangover. 3 8.82%
Six months- when I realized the FCC is going to make my internet more expensive 3 8.82%
Today- he preached for the last two years we need to get out of Afghanistan 3 8.82%
Never- fuck it I say we ride this train all the way to the bloody end. 25 73.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 10:16 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The current state of employment is reflected in the jobs numbers released by the BLS, the same job numbers that are worse than they were in 2016.

Tell me more about the economy you don't understand.

lol at tax reform, sure that'll be a huge success like the Obamacare repeal was.
you're aware that policy changes take more than a year to impact the job market right?

like please don't tell me you believe the president has a magical wizard wand that creates jobs RIGHT NOW TODAY

most shit within presidential power outside of starting a war (sans exec order overreaches BushBama got us used to) takes about half a presidency or longer to even impact anything to a measurable degree.

dude hasn't even passed tax reform yet.

way 2 have an elementary level understanding
Old 08-21-2017, 10:16 PM
Kobold

trump will win in 2020 and we will also win control of the senate in 2018 lol its going to be a great ride and liberals will talk about how they are better the whole time WITHOUT TRYING TO STOP GERRYMANDERING ONCE THE ENTIRE TIME

however they will have already marched over a million times with these messages:

1. all white people are racist
2. science is important!
3. Resist!
4. Immigrants are people too
5. trump is a nazi
6. rape culture!
7. the environment is important!
8. women are victims of the patriarchy

and you think we're going to suddenly agree with you at some point? lmao liberals, you're off the deep end, and alone. You'd know this but anyone who is a moderate you yell at when they point out any flaw in any arguement you have, and drive them not only into silence, but into the loving embrace of the man who actually, is doing a bang up job of being a fine president.

again, not once have you done anything about corrupt politics that cost you the election or gerrymandering that will prevent the costal states from controlling our political system.

God I love trump. x2
Old 08-21-2017, 10:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

gerrymandering is my favorite one, democrats have been using that tactic to carefully carve districts in a way that gives them as much local/state government control as possible. lose 1 election? BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND

would love to see the left tackle this major issue and never win another election and become the next whig party or whatever lol
Old 08-21-2017, 10:18 PM
Banned

you already have control of the senate dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2017, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you already have control of the senate dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you still not understand the difference between a cuckservative and the new right, or are you still stuck in the last 2 decades?

lol @ thinking american politics are red vs blue right now
Old 08-21-2017, 10:22 PM
Banned

i could care less about your identity politics dude
Old 08-21-2017, 10:24 PM
Banned

that has nothing to do with identity politics? genuinely confused by this comment
Old 08-21-2017, 10:26 PM
Banned

there's a struggle within the republican party for its political identity(cuck vs frog)
Old 08-21-2017, 10:28 PM
Kobold

poke sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me and trump will be your president for the next 7.5 years.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:36 PM
Banned

dingus isn't much of an insult

dingus
Closed Thread