Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-09-2011, 10:24 PM
Aviak

I downloaded the first u.i for the titanium box set now i cant even get into the game, i get this error in my uierror -

UIErrorLog created at Mon Jan 10 12:22:43 2011
[Mon Jan 10 12:22:43 2011] XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SpellBook01[587] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SpellBook02[588] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SpellBook03[589] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SpellBook04[590] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! WindowDrawTemplate[12]:WDT_Filigree[5] referenced but NEVER declared!

[Mon Jan 10 12:22:43 2011] Error validating symbol table.
[Mon Jan 10 12:22:43 2011] Error validating symbol table.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

I'm still having my problems as well, after redoing it multiple times. I even reinstalled Titanium under a different folder and went through the steps. Same issues. Can't move buff windows or access spell favorites. Maybe I'll try the default UI with old icons.

Are there Luclin Icons out there that are accurate to whether its a detrimental vs a buff? Detrimentals would face one direction and buffs the opposite. Sow and Snare for example. Another would be Clarity and Mezz.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Go to Options and enable "Allow Context Menus" on the General tab.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by moklianne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still having my problems as well, after redoing it multiple times. I even reinstalled Titanium under a different folder and went through the steps. Same issues. Can't move buff windows or access spell favorites. Maybe I'll try the default UI with old icons.

Are there Luclin Icons out there that are accurate to whether its a detrimental vs a buff? Detrimentals would face one direction and buffs the opposite. Sow and Snare for example. Another would be Clarity and Mezz.
Not in classic. Although you can use the Luclin icons they are based around the classic layout, ie each icon covers a lot of different spells.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Great job on the recreation and extras for the Velious UI. Thanks for working on it. I am not sure if this would be the place to bring this up, or if this would be better posted as a bug, but there is an icon and spell gem that is not correct for the level 18 bard song Denon's Disruptive Discord. The spell book icon shows a healing/beneficial, or hand with the thumb on the left, icon and the gem is a blue background with the same icon. Being a point blank area of effect damage song it should be the same as Chords of Dissonance.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

The spell_us.txt file contains which spell shows which icon and should be something you should feedback in the bug section.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, Savok, this is a wonderful post!!!

And those are the images I have been wanting to see! I am definitely going to try the Luclin era icons as they are the ones I used for the majority of my live gaming experience!
I have the classic icons and some seem to be off. The one I notice is snare looks like SoW - Is there any way to update this? Also Im using a classic UI and the icons look a little weird I don't think there is a fix to this, but if someone can tell me that'd be great. Here's what my UI looks like now.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

I'm going to be making a slightly more rounded version of the icons for the default UIs only. What that means is that in the standard Titanium/Old/SoF UI the icons wil fit into those spelgems and not look so square. Some UIs (like mine) use square gems and some (like default) use more rounded.

I don't know (or care) how they look in 'classic' pictured above - grab a paint program and make your own.

As for the wrong icons I will say this once more - Project 1999 uses a total of 23 different icons, period. This is how classic was released, the same icon would be used for almost every speed or slow song/spell in the game.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Aviak

Is there a way for me to use the spell gems from your UI put into the classic? What is the name of the files for the spellgems and how they appear in the spellbook?
Old 01-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to be making a slightly more rounded version of the icons for the default UIs only. What that means is that in the standard Titanium/Old/SoF UI the icons wil fit into those spelgems and not look so square. Some UIs (like mine) use square gems and some (like default) use more rounded.

I don't know (or care) how they look in 'classic' pictured above - grab a paint program and make your own.

As for the wrong icons I will say this once more - Project 1999 uses a total of 23 different icons, period. This is how classic was released, the same icon would be used for almost every speed or slow song/spell in the game.

Well snare never had a blue background mistaking it for SoW just saying. I got the icons from list above to download. Kinda came off as a jerk in that post but anyways I'm looking into the icon thing and hopefully able to fix it.