Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2021, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Biden is actually as unpopular as you dumbasses claim, then Trump must have been really incompetent to lose to him.
Dude, he was.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-12-2021, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats didn't even want Biden. The ones with passion wanted Bernie and then the rest of the party was stuck voting for ANYONE OTHER THAN TRUMP

So Biden was selected to be the "You have no other options OR ELSE" candidate people were forced to choose.

I've proudly voted for the libertarian party every election since 08 when I voted for McCain if I remember right. Gosh how normal and sane McCain seems today. Remember back when it was breaking news about his outburst to some party assistant that fucked something up? He like barked at someone?

yup cool n normal compared to 2021.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-12-2021, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Biden is actually as unpopular as you dumbasses claim, then Trump must have been really incompetent to lose to him.
Naw man

They flim flammed da votes for sure
Old 11-12-2021, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, he was.
But he will be back!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats didn't even want Biden. The ones with passion wanted Bernie and then the rest of the party was stuck voting for ANYONE OTHER THAN TRUMP

So Biden was selected to be the "You have no other options OR ELSE" candidate people were forced to choose.

I've proudly voted for the libertarian party every election since 08 when I voted for McCain if I remember right. Gosh how normal and sane McCain seems today. Remember back when it was breaking news about his outburst to some party assistant that fucked something up? He like barked at someone?

yup cool n normal compared to 2021.
I voted for Bernie in the primary, Biden still got more votes than any candidate in history hth
Old 11-12-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I voted for Bernie in the primary, Biden still got more votes than any candidate in history hth
Bro if anyone should be pissed about riggin da votes it's Bernie Bros

Dems rigged both the primaries against him in 2016 and 2020
Old 11-12-2021, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
All thanks to how much Trump made us realize how important voting is. God he's the greatest president in history if you think about it.

Mobilized the country more than Abraham.
Old 11-12-2021, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Build Back Better would cut taxes for nearly all households next year, new report finds
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/12/buil...next-year.html

Quote:
The report, from the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center (TPC), finds that when taking individual income tax and payroll tax changes into account, the bottom 80% of households would save between $700 to $830 on their tax bills next year, on average.

Meanwhile, those earning around $885,000 or more, the top 1% of households, would pay around $55,000 more in taxes in 2022. And those in the top 0.1% — those making $4 million or more — would pay an additional $585,000, per the report.
Last edited by walfreyydo; 11-12-2021 at 02:50 PM..
Old 11-12-2021, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gonna be hard for some of you to not support lower taxes...
Hey just want to let you know you're wrong and it actually cut taxes for the owners of the link you sent and their friends.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bide...g-bill-2021-11
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-12-2021 at 02:51 PM..
Old 11-12-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gonna be hard for some of you to not support lower taxes...
Gas prices are way up, the flation is skyrocketing and wages are goin down

What you smokin dude?
Closed Thread