Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Aviak

“Everyone is a murderer. You just need a good reason and a bad day.”

While I don't personally endorse this quote, there’s a show on Netflix called Inside Man that explores the idea that anyone can become a murderer given the right circumstances and a bad day.

https://youtu.be/Cj_qFctViCc
Old 06-19-2023, 09:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddemers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was sitting in wolf form, and they moved in and started killing... lol I do this camp way too often and folks have only moved in like this once before and they quickly moved on once I spoke up.

Savasan knew he/she was in the wrong and just being inconsiderate which is not the norm for this server.
Inconsiderate childish bullshit is absolutely 110% ALWAYS been the p99 norm. If you think otherwise, you're kidding yourself. Wouldn't need earthquakes and random spawn timers and a fucking lexicon of arbitrary rules if this kind of fuckery wasn't not only the norm but p99 by design.
Old 06-19-2023, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My fave response to that is to suggest it is probably time for them to take a break and they’ll often begin to back pedal, claiming they’ve not been there that long.

At this point you know they’re not being candid so why trust a word they say.
That's beautiful haha.
Old 06-19-2023, 04:38 PM
Banned

I bet it is statistically true that if you just show up at a camp and sit there waiting for the other person to be done they'll end up leaving sooner than if they had been there alone, cause there's this awkward tension that the person waiting creates for the person camping.

Another good tactic is to ask "how long you gonna be here?". It's all about the mind game.
Old 06-20-2023, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Usually if someone asks how long are you going to be here and I've already been there awhile I will definitely leave sooner than I otherwise would. Just because I feel bad hogging the camp.
Old 06-20-2023, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Even if I'm planning on leaving a camp I make damn sure the PH spawns and not the named. No nameds for free.
Old 06-20-2023, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if I'm planning on leaving a camp I make damn sure the PH spawns and not the named. No nameds for free.
I'm the opposite I'll always clear the last PH before logging out. I love the idea of someone just showing up and finding the named ready and waiting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-20-2023, 12:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm the opposite I'll always clear the last PH before logging out. I love the idea of someone just showing up and finding the named ready and waiting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doing the Lord's work!
Old 06-20-2023, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is why you are a good and nice person and just another example of why Toxigen is not lol
Old 06-20-2023, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why you are a good and nice person and just another example of why Toxigen is not lol
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]