Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-04-2023, 04:52 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I find it much easier to get buffs is just go next to that person and whisper him/her. If no reply that person most likely afk.
Old 06-05-2023, 07:59 AM
Kobold

I haven't played in a while now, but from lurking the forums I have heard EC trade chat is mostly in Discord now, so EC has become a bit more AFK. Also, I think Green is more populated for the 1-60 game. Someone more online will have to confirm.
Old 06-05-2023, 08:31 AM
Sarnak

There are plenty of folks out there who are more than willing to help out new players. One of my favorite things is to help out new folks with gear and camaraderie. Are you on blue or green?
Old 06-05-2023, 09:19 AM
Large Rat

I can't real comment on Blue, but as a casual on Green, my interactions with other players has been overwhelmingly positive. The few times I've needed help and actually asked for it, people have bent over backwards to assist.

As mentioned by others in this thread, EC is like 80% afk, and outside of the orc camps, is anybody even xping there? You may be better served taking a trip to Crushbone or the Warrens.
Old 06-05-2023, 02:03 PM
Kobold

i literally get buffed and healed without even asking when i'm chillin in the tunnel medding/healing on alts. just ask once, be friendly, and don't feel slighted if nobody can be bothered. you have to understand that not only are people generally at least partially afk, some of them can't even / can hardly move from their spot because they're holding so much plat, and if they so much as stub their toe walking down the tunnel ramp they take insta-death fall damage.

EC xping is a pretty short phase anyway
Old 06-13-2023, 11:28 PM
Orc

I had a guildmate that was AFK in the tunnel for a good 2 weeks easy. Not sure how he managed not to go LD or anything but yea, lots of AFKs in the tunnel
Old 06-15-2023, 05:22 AM
Large Rat

Every game has its own player base, and sometimes it's just a matter of finding the right group of people to play with. Look for online communities, forums, or social media groups dedicated to the game you're playing. Joining a group or guild can provide a more positive and supportive environment.
Old 06-21-2023, 05:12 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2flare [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started playing a few days ago. I finally got to EC. I won't lie I found out myself most people are pretty antisocial. My entire tenure, I could not get a single person to respond at the tunnel for anything including a buff. Nore did anybody even help as I was dying in front of them multiple times. They just all literally stood there. I shrugged it off the first few times but it's been business as usual...day after day.

It's not the same as I remember it. peoples aint as friendly as then. I mean , it's been quite brutal wake up call. AFter spending a week there, I dont think I'll come back to this game.
I started on Monday on blue, and honestly I am having the exact opposite experience. I have met so many nice people. I found 2-3 people I have exp'd with regularly already, a few nice people gave me a few newbie items, one guy gave me 50pp for my spells (I'm a cleric). I am level 13 and killing stuff in unrest currently. It has been amazing! I am sorry you aren't having the best experience [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 06-22-2023, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Sorry you don't got the best experience, hope that helps.