Planar Protector

hi again
Old 06-22-2023, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

never forget
Old 06-22-2023, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never forget
Indeed.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...4&postcount=21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best trio w/o cleric (and no 2x of 1 class) is enc / shaman / monk (can sub in pally/sk/war here but monk is best).

Could also argue enc / necro / shaman and sticking to undead charm spots. Don't have to focus on keeping pets alive but rather sending them into big packs of mobs and letting all the adds do the damage.
This thread simply shows who the trolls are on this forum. Keep bumping it. They got into a manic state where they had to "prove me wrong", because people don't seem to like debates or discussions on this forum. Then they just agree with me a few months later, because the dynamic of the game hasn't changed much in terms of what classes are good in the past few years.

Toxigen tries not to sound hypocritical by trying to inject the "No Cleric No 2x 1 class rules", but he wouldn't be saying Enchanter/Shaman/Monk or Enchanter/Necromancer/Shaman is a good combo if he disagreed with me in this thread.
Old 06-22-2023, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

Another never ending thread of dsm not understanding
Old 06-22-2023, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...4&postcount=21

This thread simply shows who the trolls are on this forum. Keep bumping it. They got into a manic state where they had to "prove me wrong", because people don't seem to like debates or discussions on this forum. Then they just agree with me a few months later, because the dynamic of the game hasn't changed much in terms of what classes are good in the past few years.

Toxigen tries not to sound hypocritical by trying to inject the "No Cleric No 2x 1 class rules", but he wouldn't be saying Enchanter/Shaman/Monk or Enchanter/Necromancer/Shaman is a good combo if he disagreed with me in this thread.
We weren't trolls for disagreeing with you, DSM.

Mage is a better class for group DPS. End of story.

Act like a mature adult and admit that.
Old 06-22-2023, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We weren't trolls for disagreeing with you, DSM.

Mage is a better class for group DPS. End of story.

Act like a mature adult and admit that.
"Do what I want or I am going to get mad!". You sound like a mature adult indeed. This thread is 375 pages long because of that kind of trolling and strawman arguments. I am not sure how you could read my post as "trolling is disagreeing with me". Thank you for proving my point again.
Old 06-23-2023, 12:56 AM
Fire Giant

Nobody is going to take your pathetic comebacks seriously once they read this thread.

People like you make others lose faith in the human race, DSM. You argue over something so innocuous and inconsequential, which is that somehow shamans are better DPS than mages, because you're afraid of being wrong.

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not, but this game is extremely easy to figure out. A person on their way to 60 doing groups will quickly discover that mages out DPS shamans by a significant amount. DPS metres aren't necessary, either, to discover the truth. Whenever we tried to provide you data anyway, you moved the goalposts every single time.

It's just EverQuest, you child! It's just another video game with characters/classes that have been analysed for more than 2 decades. We all know mage is superior as a DPSer. This is an open and shut case here. You'd make a religious zealot blush with your behaviour.

Just give it up already.
Old 06-23-2023, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is going to take your pathetic comebacks seriously once they read this thread.

People like you make others lose faith in the human race, DSM. You argue over something so innocuous and inconsequential, which is that somehow shamans are better DPS than mages, because you're afraid of being wrong.

I don't know whether you've noticed this or not, but this game is extremely easy to figure out. A person on their way to 60 doing groups will quickly discover that mages out DPS shamans by a significant amount. DPS metres aren't necessary, either, to discover the truth. Whenever we tried to provide you data anyway, you moved the goalposts every single time.

It's just EverQuest, you child! It's just another video game with characters/classes that have been analysed for more than 2 decades. We all know mage is superior as a DPSer. This is an open and shut case here. You'd make a religious zealot blush with your behaviour.

Just give it up already.
Again, this is why the thread is 375 pages. Please improve your reading comprehension, or stop trolling.
Old 06-23-2023, 09:35 AM
Fire Giant

I'm sorry, did you think this reply makes any sense?

The thread has exposed you long ago for the psychopathic man child you are. You would do well to bow out and never return.

I didn't even want this thread bumped again. But if you're going to make a post saying this thread "exposed the trolls", when you should have left well enough alone, then you are the most pathetic human being I've ever seen on the internet.

Just fuck off already.