Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

Saidin and Filtheds geared corpses rotting in 2 hours in PoF.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like left dead server lol
If holo were winning with this population, you wouldn't say the server was "dead", you'd say "lol holo won the box" . The server's only "dead" to you because you couldn't compete. You probably shouldn't have trained/corpse camped/bind camped your potential applicant pool, or else things might have turned out different. This just proves that griefing isn't the answer. Your members wasted hundreds of days of their lives combined in /played time only to get laughed off the server by people who were tired of your griefing. Play nice and you won't end up investing months of time into a server for nothing.

Inb4 you claim there's no pvp because of "zerging": when you make an enemy out of the rest of the server, of course they're going to "zerg" you - because you've pissed off more people than you can handle in any fight. Also for the past month pretty everyone in holo has run from me/gated/q'd whenever I was in the same zone, so obviously you don't want pvp, you just want to be able to gank people and high five each other about it afterwards.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Banned

No I definitely wouldn't be playing right now
Old 04-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been griefed off the server by bluebies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If holo were winning with this population, you wouldn't say the server was "dead", you'd say "lol holo won the box" . The server's only "dead" to you because you couldn't compete. You probably shouldn't have trained/corpse camped/bind camped your potential applicant pool, or else things might have turned out different. This just proves that griefing isn't the answer. Your members wasted hundreds of days of their lives combined in /played time only to get laughed off the server by people who were tired of your griefing. Play nice and you won't end up investing months of time into a server for nothing.

Inb4 you claim there's no pvp because of "zerging": when you make an enemy out of the rest of the server, of course they're going to "zerg" you - because you've pissed off more people than you can handle in any fight. Also for the past month pretty everyone in holo has run from me/gated/q'd whenever I was in the same zone, so obviously you don't want pvp, you just want to be able to gank people and high five each other about it afterwards.
Holo, please take these Words of Wisdom with you to your next game. Classic red EQ is just not for you, good luck.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If holo were winning with this population, you wouldn't say the server was "dead", you'd say "lol holo won the box" . The server's only "dead" to you because you couldn't compete.
Welcome to PvP? When there is an established top guild on the server, the best way to 'fight back' is to quit playing and let the victors reign over nothing. Obviously, it's not that conscious of a decision, it usually just gradually happens since people play less when they are losing. It's why after a while, the options to keep a server fresh are either 1) wipe the server or 2) hope the top guild splits (of course option 3 involves the population declining to nothing).

Regardless of how, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Nihilum won the server. Where does that leave us? A dying server.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Sarnak

uhh nihilum hasnt "won" the server. just because Holobad was wiped from existence does not mean that the server is dead at all. Founding Fathers is currently clearing Fear, and i believe brotherhood has a couple members... Its only a matter of time before FF/Brotherhood gear up/gain numbers and become another force to be reckoned with (FF is doing a good job so far).
Old 04-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Red99 will always be here as long as Blue99 exists.

Seems alot of people do not realize that there is a number of people that continue to play on both servers. After Kunark gets old there will be people migrating to Red99 just for a change of pace.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red99 will always be here as long as Blue99 exists.

Seems alot of people do not realize that there is a number of people that continue to play on both servers. After Kunark gets old there will be people migrating to Red99 just for a change of pace.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6d8f8cd135c29206f196c0400a871d99.jpg (18.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 04-19-2012, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

When the server first came out a random lowbie asked me to help him kill squire for RBF. I said sure and moved to help him.

Jibekn comes in and kills it then gloats that he KSed the Squire from me and got a RBF.

Somehow i was suppose to care and be upset...

Jibekn has always been mad that he never got the satisfaction.
Closed Thread