Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default EVE Online and you (Tera is gay)

Pals you know I love you all so I just wanted to get you guys to come fly with me on EVE. I was highly skeptical of this game but because I had nothing better to do, I took up Diggles offer for buddy invite.

Again knowing this game would be trash I made a gay looking avatar and put him in a gay pose. I followed up my character creation by naming my guy Samwise Everquest. At first I was lost and a little confused because this was unlike any other mmo I've ever played. A week later I subcribed and now I return to have you all try this great game.

PROs
-Grief factor that cannot be measured when compared to EQ.

-Sandbox environment, do w/e. Many "careers" are player driven such as pirates (gankers), scammers, spies, corp (guild) ninjas, and "can flippers" which are people who steal ores from honest hard-working miners. Look at link
http://swiftandbitter.com/eve/wtd/

-Strategic mass pvp, even being outnumbered 4 to 1 does not ensure victory.

-40k players normally active on one server (the game is one server)

-With some connection, you can begin small gang pvp fleets your first day.

-Speaking of pvp, way easy to find. Hell you can pull up your map and click on ships destoryed in the last 24 hours and what youll see are big yellow dots everywhere

-NO GRIND, poopsockers will not like this. your skills are trained in real time meaning whether you are logged on or off you are training.

CONS

-no grinding means youll never have as many skill points as veteran players which is why you should specialize in what you want to do (combat, industry, mining, ect)

-real loss when you die. you lose your ship and every thing you fitted on to it. there is a saying in EVE, "Dont fly what you cant afford to lose" live by it. could also be a pro because you can really ruins someones day.

-steep learning curve. nothing is spoon fed. you lookin for an ez game close thead now.

-teamwork, this aint soloquest. to do big things takes cooperation from dozens of players. you know, what a mmos supposed to be like.

-pay to play, later if you do things right you wont have to ever pay per month. too long to explain but basically for 500mil ISK (like pp in EQ) you can buy 30 day sub. however petitions and other services are done immediately and every expansion is free (new content every 6 months)

If anything just try it out. I am serious, I love this game already. Had Red99 not become a chore, I would have never tried this so I am glad that I did play on here. You can sign up for 14 day free trial OR you can message me your email and ill buddy invite you (allows you to play for free for 21 days.) If you end up subscribing, I'll send you 200 mil ISK (half the price of one month subscription.) We have a channel called Project1999. There you will find about 8 of us but each week we get another to fly with us. Seriously bros, just try it out. You wont regret it and there is nothing to lose to try. I'll leave some links. See you in game - Samwise Out.

Trailers: NOTE most of these are real gameplay video mixed with cinematics.

Gay dramatized real player story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSxSyv4LC1c

Dramatic alliance battling over sovereignty ending in the russians killing everyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDVEH...feature=relmfu

Last trailer, shows whats possible from a single action (butterfly effect in EVE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08hmq...feature=relmfu

$10,000 grief, GoonSwarm (something awful faggots) destorying biggest player ship in game that takes months and months of time to build and soo much money.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRlrFudaEs8

what a pvp battle looks like, fleet commander can make or break your team (guy calling the shots.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Kbc...eature=related

Remember to PM me your email so i can buddy invite you. more free days to play and once you sub ill give you 200 mil. love you all and hope we can continue to have some red fun on EVE.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Things you can do in EVE. Pretty chart.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

The sandbox, a map of New Eden and does pvp happen?

Old 04-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Aviak

Dude why dont you go satisfy your wife rather then making these lame ass topics.

Im sure Joe plumber down the street will have no problem doing it for ya.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

cant take a hint
Old 04-20-2012, 10:33 PM
Banned

no thanks enjoying life away from games like this but enjoy
Old 04-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthed5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no thanks enjoying life away from games like this but enjoy
good to hear bro. havent been logged on all day but the great thing is that in eve you train in real time. fuck anything that calls for grinding. good luck with life.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Banned

Gallente frigate V done training in a few days, gonna pilot stealth bomber and pod Drunke
Closed Thread