Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-26-2023, 02:36 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am the one following OP from guild to guild destroying his reputation. Eat shit and die OP.
Perhaps you were less delicate with your traffic?
Old 01-26-2023, 02:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

It's pretty simple. Either the guild is frustratingly run by retards or there is a hidden agenda behind multiple guilds involved in the "now kiss" function, which leads me to believe there is a paedophile overhead.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:49 AM
Aviak

Dreamland is recruiting. Hope this helps.
Old 01-26-2023, 03:31 AM
Banned

its wild to me when ppl r like "paisley do u not have a life"

i go a day and a half w/o posting at all and come back and "do u ever get tired" "do u not have a life" "you should touch grass" "get a job"

like that's all fine and dandy if they're just generic comebacks, but do yall really think typing this shitt on RnF takes longer than a few seconds or costs any energy at the fuccn all? a debate about x subject during my lunch break, then don't post again until the following day?

unless yall confusing magentaress and her endless fake recondo alts with me, i dont get it lol I have 3 jobs, I jog/gym/take doggo for walks, hell i even walk my cats, i cook my own meals, do my chores, spend a few hours a day on twitch/p99
yall really out here thinking im jobless dont touch grass and shitpost on gaia 24/7??

this entire post took me less than 1 and a half minutes to type fyi i type 80 WPM and dont bother to proof read here
Old 01-26-2023, 03:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am the one following OP from guild to guild destroying his reputation. Eat shit and die OP.
As said before I should look for a guild that isn't shit. Have fun fanning yourself in the face.
Old 01-26-2023, 03:35 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Even if you were that weird guy everyone wants me to be friends with or else suffer in the abyss it wouldn't make a difference, Mr. "Hardcore Conservative."
Old 01-26-2023, 03:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

You're probably one of those losers that waits for gms to clean up the mess, leaning back cocky smoking a free cigar at your dad's desk while he works for a living. If you're better than me why am I required to praise you while I don't require that at all? Should I complain after hijacking moments of someone else's time? "Oh, I don't feel important enough!"
Old 01-26-2023, 07:12 AM
Planar Protector

Triple/double posts. Xlimits, kudos.
Excellent quality shit losing stuff.
Trexller, as always delivers quality muff.
Old 01-26-2023, 07:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlimits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm quite certain there's a paedophile ring experimenting with pecking orders around these and likely other guilds.
I'm not trying to write a helpful guide or anything, but P99 would be the worst place for a pedo to prowl. We're all at least 30+ here.

They would have much better luck in Club Penguin or Roblox or Gaiaonline.
Old 01-26-2023, 09:57 AM
Orc

I’ve had a problem with a guild before because I found the leader insufferable, and on our very first meeting ended up annoying him enough to get kicked from the guild (although he is probably the least mentally stable person I have ever encountered)

But ya I’ve been on blue for a bit and even though I’ve seen these guilds around it’s hard for me to tell which are reputable or not as I’m still far from the endgame. My recommendation is just go to ec tunnel and beg for a guild and join whoever will take you lol :P beggars can’t be choosers