Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 03-22-2024, 11:59 PM
Orc

Default new player, looking for help

I played a little a few years back on blue, I have not been able to get account back so created a new one. Im starting on green, and am trying Iksar for the first time. And went shaman since it is something I have never played. Im very lost. Not many players around newbie zones it seems and I am of course untwinked. I hear Karnors keep is good for the no drop gear that rots there. But i have no idea how to get there. Anyone able to help me out? I can play untwinked, but im solo, have no friends that play, and just want to make the early levels less painful. Name is Xoranis, Iksar Shaman. Green server.
Old 03-23-2024, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

You don't need gear yet. Field of Bones and Kurn's Tower are probably the most populated newbie zones on Green.

Save money for spells. Get some banded armor if you see anyone making it - otherwise Burynai Hide Armor drops in Kurn's tower. Around level 20-25, you can venture into other places away from Cabilis
Old 03-23-2024, 02:06 PM
Orc

Field of bone eh. I was in lake of Ill omen, and it was dead. Ill find my way there. thanks for the advice.
Old 03-23-2024, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

If you spend enough time in the pit at Field of Bone you'll be getting driveby buffs and maybe a weapon or piece of armor here and there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2024, 04:36 PM
Orc

thanks will do that.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

I do drive-by buffs in FoB somewhat regularly -- also thinking of making an iksar monk - let me know how you find FoB to treat you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]