Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-14-2023, 04:28 PM
Banned

Exclamation What the entire world needs.

Global communism for the 90%

Let exceptional ppl test out of the system and set the bar so high only 10% can ascend.

People are stupid. And too undisciplined. There are very few exceptions. Freedom and Democracy failed.
Old 06-14-2023, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Global communism for the 90%

Let exceptional ppl test out of the system and set the bar so high only 10% can ascend.

People are stupid. And too undisciplined. There are very few exceptions. Freedom and Democracy failed.
Lolocaust, its the 10% (2%?) that have fucked the version of democracy/freedom/capitalism we have now.
Do you think a coniving psychopath who has amassed 50 billion dollars is that much more exceptional than a generally honest person who lives day to day (ironically because of the admitedly clever manipulation of the systems in place) doing some exceptional things that dont generate obscene amounts of income?
Answer yes and I cannot help you.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:00 PM
Banned

Rich people are not automatically evil. Also, people who complain about rich people never specify how much money you are allowed to have before you magically become evil, but presumably it is an amount at least 1 dollar greater than what they currently have themselves. This is called envy. Please see: all the people criticizing elon musk for being "the richest man in the world", as if he doesn't deserve to be. How many profitable electric cars and reusable rockets have you invented?

Poor immigrants from all over the world are able to come to the united states and become extremely wealthy. It happens all the time. You really don't have a good excuse if you were *born* here in the first place.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Im talking billions, not hundreds of thousands or millions. Obscene amounts.
Not all poor people are stupid criminals either. Checkmate!
OP's point was that we should leave our fates to the very same types of people who have arguably fucked the current system by gaming it (albiet very cleverly) thats like believing a billionaire, by virtue of being a billionare is better at knowing whats good for me and mine. Like a god.

Quote:
How many profitable electric cars and reusable rockets have you invented?
The same number as Elon has. Zero. He invents nothing. But that's another topic for another thread.
Last edited by Duik; 06-14-2023 at 06:30 PM..
Old 06-14-2023, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

On a related note, how many points do you get at a basketball game for shooting and only injuring your targets?
I'm trying to learn sports.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:05 PM
Banned

The point is that there should be another method to earn blood G-d status. Culturally speaking. Other than just inheriting daddies cash and connections.
Old 06-14-2023, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point is that there should be another method to earn blood G-d status. Culturally speaking. Other than just inheriting daddies cash and connections.
Are you certain you'd want that though? Then you'd need to make sure the communist sytem didnt fail to keep me alive dang nabbit.
Old 06-16-2023, 08:16 AM
Banned

I want to be the blood g-d buttt no I don't like that butt that is what we have - we just aren't honest about it !
Old 06-17-2023, 07:45 AM
Banned

Good morning folks!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was thinking 20 years of boot camp starting at birth and 5 years of civil service- all mandatory. If you fail in anyway the punishment is sterilization and you're put into a battle arena for target practice/ entertainment.. armed of course with a proper scenario. Cannot make it easy for the actual trainees.
Old 06-17-2023, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I was thinking 20 years of boot camp starting at birth and 5 years of civil service- all mandatory. If you fail in anyway the punishment is sterilization and you're put into a battle arena for target practice/ entertainment.. armed of course with a proper scenario. Cannot make it easy for the actual trainees.
It's funny that you could say this isn't completely dissimilar to current US life; mandatory education 5-18, likely 2-4 years of taking on massive inescapable personal debt which helps prop up US credit overseas, if you fail at this then you are put in "affordable" housing if you're lucky and used as target practice for the ideologies controlling your economic options. Of course it takes effort to target and exploit you at that point because we need training for the "successful" economic and ideological soldiers.