Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-12-2023, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah i mean you can't stop it from happening though

bible says the world has to devolve into shit before god shows up so really im just sitting here counting plagues

but like 40 seconds after John the Elder put his pen down people immediately started assigning apocalyptic meaning to every terrible thing that happens

turns out hitler wasn't the antichrist after all

one line that sticks with me is the one that says something like, "No man will know when god returns" to me that means that "god" will have faded from all memory on earth. We're sitting here conspiracizing (yep, its a word now) about End Times stuff, so that means we have not forgotten god.

the first time he destroyed the earth it wasn't until like 1 single dude was the last believer

so im definitely gonna be long dead by the time the heavens part and trumpets blare
could be, could be....

Im still betting on 2030.

If this tribulation we were living in was any worse, it'd just be straight up what I consider living post end times would be like IMO.

I also am really uncomfortable with the way the prophecies have been playing out. I been looking for patterns like this my whole life, and not until covid can I say I've ever even come close to seeing 2 in a row let alone 3.5... But the horsemen are out I'm afraid. A nuke would seal the deal.

If we make it to 2036 with no end times, im gonna just try to ride this baby out to 2060 and see if that's the fire works.

If I make past then, Ill curse gods name on my death bed.

And then regret it 15 minuets later at the pearly gates.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

I'd go further and say it was education that killed the church, not because knowledge will lead you astray, you do that on your own, but because the bible was written for, and by, people who didn't understand why the sun rose and fell, people who didn't understand the concept of a million.

so they had to write it in terms they understood where the earth is the center of the universe and time scales are described as thousands, not billions of years

it's the fault of the church for not keeping up with actual real science

like every physicist who peers into the macro and micro workings of the universe will tell you they believe in a higher power, maybe not god per se, but something greater.

these people who do real research look at it and go, shit there's no way in hell that this is all by chance, everything is too god damn perfect.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Just another way to think about it, idk who knows what's going on, just looking at the world and time pass us by with ya.

But I dont think they were as confused about how things worked much more than we are today.

It's not like the average person really cares about space, or other star systems.

Back then they were more centered. Less distractions. They still had to find food, eat, build a house. Hell we road the same wagon they did for 6 thousand years, like up until 75 years ago.

Education today tries to make it seem like religion came from ignorance, not people who were more centered with themselves, and their families, and their lives.

We are educated, but we're more lost than a shepherd is, and he's never been to school!
Old 04-12-2023, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
could be, could be....

Im still betting on 2030.

If this tribulation we were living in was any worse, it'd just be straight up what I consider living post end times would be like IMO.

I also am really uncomfortable with the way the prophecies have been playing out. I been looking for patterns like this my whole life, and not until covid can I say I've ever even come close to seeing 2 in a row let alone 3.5... But the horsemen are out I'm afraid. A nuke would seal the deal.

If we make it to 2036 with no end times, im gonna just try to ride this baby out to 2060 and see if that's the fire works.

If I make past then, Ill curse gods name on my death bed.

And then regret it 15 minuets later at the pearly gates.
oh man the world can get soooo much worse, unimaginably worse.

at times in history it has been alot worse, and there are ALOT of places on earth today where simply unbelievable human suffering exists. even in the USA.

every bit of media we see is sanitized, you gotta walk the ghettos in seattle or philadelphia where people's flesh is literally rotting at injection sites and you're still only 6 blocks from a wal-mart, its surreal.

feel free to curse god all you want, he can take it, it's your state of heart that gets you through the gates.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

If it got any worse, that'd be post tribulation: end times! Antichrist life.

Thats why I think we are here. Any worse than it is today, and it's going to get WAY WORSET FAST.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like every physicist who peers into the macro and micro workings of the universe will tell you they believe in a higher power, maybe not god per se, but something greater.
the great clockmaker. it's the churches fault for not keeping up with science and blending dogma into the insanity that is actual reality.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

It took us basically 1 full generation before we forgot how dangerous the atomic bomb was.

So i was thinking, well covid proticol may take a full generation for us to not care how dangerous concentration camps are.

So maybe it will take till 2060!
Old 04-12-2023, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are educated, but we're more lost than a shepherd is, and he's never been to school!
i can guarantee ya that even when christianity was at it's strongest, there were still shepherds who would masquerade as women and blow each other, or who would roam the hillsides slitting throats for fun, or who simply just fucked the sheep.

this shit is in every culture for all of history.

for some reason academia requires this position that we are so ridiculously more advanced than previous civilizations, and that we are the first technologically advanced civilization, i figure that's a means of control to prevent, or delay the time when we discover shit like the fabled atlantean technology.

egyptologists are the worst, egyptian gov't super cagey about who what and when can go look at the pyramids, and every piece of evidence people collect show that the pyramids are some sort of resonance device and that the sphinx is 15000 years older than the pyramids

if you act like you have something to hide, then you definitely do.

and not a single mummy was ever found inside a pyramid
Last edited by Trexller; 04-12-2023 at 12:33 AM..
Old 04-12-2023, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
yeah for some reason academia requires this position that we are so ridiculously more advanced than previous civilizations, and that we are the first technologically advance civilization, i figure that's a means of control to prevent, or delay the time when we discover like atlantean technology. egyptologists are the worst, they are super cagey about who what and when can go look at the pyramids, and every piece of evidence people collect show that the pyramids are some sort of resonance device and that the sphinx is 15000 years older than the pyramids

I bet we're identical to people from 10,000 years ago.

If either of us swapped places at birth, none would be the wiser.

Which scares me considering how fast technology has evolved in that same time.

alien abducting anal probing robot angels, watching us like this:

Last edited by Jobaber; 04-12-2023 at 12:36 AM..
Old 04-12-2023, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I wish elon was as meme smart as he thinks he is and he bought the pyramds instead of twitter and was just dismantling them looking for clues.