Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-21-2023, 10:10 PM
Banned

I wish more conservatives actually had libertarian values, but most of them are just authoritarians with a low "disgust" threshold
Old 06-21-2023, 10:24 PM
Banned

Oh it was just pics.

Are u sure it was really self harm and KF and reddit didn't just didn't make shit up from the pics lol?

Drs can be really dumb fucks. Sometimes and didn't treat like flesh eating bacteria or pain and she posted seeking help and ppl just made shit up after that likely.

This is nothing at all like posting how-to's or videos of how-tos.
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-21-2023 at 10:46 PM..
Old 06-22-2023, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

i'm willfully ignoring the content of this thread for obvious reasons, but i hope you're doing well magnetaress!!
Old 06-22-2023, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk I don't think it's someone else's place to intervene into someone else's life. No matter how virtuous there intentions might be. What you call medicine they might call poison. Just because we think we know best and want to do something we see as "non invasive " doesn't mean the other person feels the same way. I'd lose my mind if someone forced me to take heart medication against my will. Just kill me instead. Give me liberty or give me death.
It’s not as simple as just that

In order for a psychiatrist to request a judge to take away someone’s rights, there has to be multiple qualifying situations or conditions. A person who is more naturopathic about their health or for whatever reason doesn’t want pharmaceuticals isn’t going to qualify

But if the person was already previously prescribed a heart medication that they were willing to take, then had multiple other symptoms of depression, was expressing despairing or hopeless thoughts, and suddenly stopped choosing to take their heart medication…that could be be accepted by a psychiatrist for temporarily hold+evaluation. It’s not considered a suicide attempt categorically, but it’s a lack of caring for basic survival needs due to a mental health reason with the possibility of death as result. Similar to if some is depressed to the point they stop eating, it is possible to step legally in to prevent them from starving themselves
Old 06-22-2023, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm willfully ignoring the content of this thread for obvious reasons, but i hope you're doing well magnetaress!!
I'm not. Physically. I have support and am safe. I don't want to talk to them about this thread either. (My support and guardianship).

Let me be frank. My original post is an indulgence of my vengeful and wrathful self out of compassion for all those who suffer because we allow monsters and abusers to roam free while enabling and empowering them and disabling and punishing their victims.

I know a command economy would not solve the problem. I just sometimes feel like shared suffering would be quite a bit more just. Since there is so much suffering anyway, why not bring down a few more of the exploiters.. manipulators. Anyway. I know I would go to hell and innocents would suffer... they are suffering anyway though.

So while what I am saying may not be effective. It is the truth. And while I am being selfish. I'm sharing it. I am also trying to be kind.

Yes it does hurt. If only those who are in power knew and understood. That would be a truly terrifying time. For I don't feel like they have the lifetime of experience needed to take effective action either. Anyway.

I'm hurting and tired. And crying. And I'm a mirror. And this is what it looks like.

I forgive you. And particularly you Pink Grapefruit. None of this is your fault. Why are you even here? This hell isn't meant for you.

I simply seek oblivion. Until then it's just echoes and haunts. This forum is a graveyard of sins. Full of shadows and grief. Such as the world it reflects.
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-22-2023 at 01:13 AM..
Old 06-22-2023, 08:00 AM
Banned

Look.

They already be stealing money and lands from poor people in literal poverty.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/21/florid...to-7-cats/amp/

Do you know how little 7 million dollars is? Lol. It's like nothing. It can't even cover a years medical expenses on its own let alone protect someone from stealing cat moms house! :grimace:
Old 06-22-2023, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look.

They already be stealing money and lands from poor people in literal poverty.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/21/florid...to-7-cats/amp/

Do you know how little 7 million dollars is? Lol. It's like nothing. It can't even cover a years medical expenses on its own let alone protect someone from stealing cat moms house! :grimace:
A cat isn't a person. She should have left her assets to a corporation.
Old 06-22-2023, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A cat isn't a person. She should have left her assets to a corporation.
Oh. Yes. I totally agree lol. I just wanted to see if you could spot the error!
Old 06-22-2023, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish more conservatives actually had libertarian values, but most of them are just authoritarians with a low "disgust" threshold
"You touch it with a needle" -- Pompei Magnus, Rome, HBO S01;Ep3 "An Owl in a Thornbush"

I had the distinct pleasure of being raised in the Long Island NY area in the pre-Aids era. You cannot trust the old videos. If you just watch the videos, you would think everyone dug the cocaine, the non-stop partying, the pure desire to be a stoned idiot.

I mean, it's a huge area, but I can tell you, a general "disgust" with the NYC of the late 70's and 80's cut across class and racial lines.

However, and this is my point, we all had lives to live. So the fact that a bunch of people were being kinda gross was just a daily thing. If you got hung up, God help your sanity. God help the entire area. It survives b/c people were forced to maintain a healthy immune system to disgusting things.

And a healthy immune system just dissolves the shit it does not want or like. An allergic reaction -- ie, modern conservatives -- is a sign of a whacked out immune system, not a good one.

So that gets my bingo award clearly. I brought out a Rome quote, that's special for me.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 06-22-2023 at 04:55 PM..
Old 06-22-2023, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not. Physically. I have support and am safe. I don't want to talk to them about this thread either. (My support and guardianship).

Let me be frank. My original post is an indulgence of my vengeful and wrathful self out of compassion for all those who suffer because we allow monsters and abusers to roam free while enabling and empowering them and disabling and punishing their victims.

I know a command economy would not solve the problem. I just sometimes feel like shared suffering would be quite a bit more just. Since there is so much suffering anyway, why not bring down a few more of the exploiters.. manipulators. Anyway. I know I would go to hell and innocents would suffer... they are suffering anyway though.

So while what I am saying may not be effective. It is the truth. And while I am being selfish. I'm sharing it. I am also trying to be kind.

Yes it does hurt. If only those who are in power knew and understood. That would be a truly terrifying time. For I don't feel like they have the lifetime of experience needed to take effective action either. Anyway.

I'm hurting and tired. And crying. And I'm a mirror. And this is what it looks like.

I forgive you. And particularly you Pink Grapefruit. None of this is your fault. Why are you even here? This hell isn't meant for you.

I simply seek oblivion. Until then it's just echoes and haunts. This forum is a graveyard of sins. Full of shadows and grief. Such as the world it reflects.
I think I got you. Yup. Got you. STTOS S03;Ep12.

It's a gnarly episode.