Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2023, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen up people, if it doesnt/hasnt happened to ME, it does not exist. Im a human, they are human therefore im correct. Pain is what I say it is. Nothing else. Xrays dont lie, if a tooth isnt infected or have a cavity, it does not hurt.
Signed, Ooloo.
Cool mind reading attempt but I don't think any of that at all. Here I can do it too, watch:

"Duik doesn't care about men pretending to be women going to women's prisons and raping them, which is currently happening in some places. Duik thinks it's totally fine and good!"
Old 06-19-2023, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

It’s a beautiful day outside and some people are spending it being hateful and weird on niche gaming websites lol.

I bet there’s a statistically significant correlation between harboring hate for minorities and suffering from a vitamin d deficiency in the summer months; we oughta be funding that research!! 😂😂
Old 06-19-2023, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s a beautiful day outside and some people are spending it being hateful and weird on niche gaming websites lol.

I bet there’s a statistically significant correlation between harboring hate for minorities and suffering from a vitamin d deficiency in the summer months; we oughta be funding that research!! ����
Since you won't actually make an argument I'll just go ahead and guess what it might be, feel free to correct me.

"Men with a history of violent sexual assault toward women being sent to women's prisons because they claim to be women is fine, because sometimes people with cavities don't notice them."

I'm gonna assume you believe that, but again feel free to correct me. I'm just taking the things you've said to their logical conclusion.
Old 06-19-2023, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

What is starting to worry me a bit, is how we let the elderly muddle their crimes. "Oh, he's 87 and he ate his neighbor, we need to check up on our elderly more!"

What they don't tell you, is he's the infamous 'St. Louis Cannibal' so, you know, I'm not sure welfare checks are where we dropped the ball here.

I'm just saying, if we are going to not have this become some kind of dystopia, we have to do both. Check in on elderly neighbors, and report them if seem to cook a lot.
Old 06-19-2023, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you won't actually make an argument I'll just go ahead and guess what it might be, feel free to correct me.

"Men with a history of violent sexual assault toward women being sent to women's prisons because they claim to be women is fine, because sometimes people with cavities don't notice them."

I'm gonna assume you believe that, but again feel free to correct me. I'm just taking the things you've said to their logical conclusion.
She is making an argument, it's just an ad hominem argument.
Old 06-19-2023, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2023, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a fundamentally difficult question because it is entirely based on subjective reports, which means it's uniquely vulnerable to unreliable data skewing any kind of firm conclusion one way or the other. You don't have to be a doctor to understand this, you can just take a highschool stats class.

If somebody says "I have a toothache", you can x-ray their jaw and see if that tooth has a cavity or an infection irritating the nerve and causing pain.

If somebody says "I was born in the wrong body" there is no way to test that and rule out false-positives. Pretending there is some kind of robust scientific consensus on this issue and shutting up those who are skeptical isn't helping anyone.

I do know this though: Megyn Fox claiming all three of her kids are trans is pretty much statistically impossible. There's a term for that and it's munchausen by proxy
The Daily Wire did a interview with a nurse at Plume who approved him for testicle removal surgery after a 22 minute interview, also not meeting the criteria for gender dysphoria

Yeah, real deep diagnostic process there:

“The Daily Wire’s producer, Gregg Re, decided to test this out with one of the largest trans healthcare providers in the country—Plume.

Re posed as a trans-identified patient who had experienced gender dysphoria before but not for six months or more. According to the current version of DSM-5, he shouldn’t be diagnosed with gender dysphoria. Plume quickly set up a virtual meeting with Re where he acknowledged he didn’t know the effects orchiectomy, a procedure to remove testicles, would have on him, and made clear that he didn’t consider himself gender dysphoric.

And yet, after a 22-minute video call with Plume, the provider sent Re a letter only three days later declaring that he “reports significant, ongoing gender dysphoria” and strongly recommends testicle removal. The letter explicitly mentioned that Re had met WPATH criteria for gender dysphoria and testicle removal”

https://www.iwf.org/2023/06/14/daily...te-video-call/
Old 06-19-2023, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:

They’re fucked no matter where they send them

If they get sent to a women’s prison, they may end up molesting the women

If they get sent to a man’s prison, especially all dolled up like a woman, they are near-guaranteed to get sexually assaulted. A bunch of horny sexually repressed violent men around someone who looks passable as a woman? That’s a fast ticket to r*pe city

So someone is fucked either way :/
Old 06-19-2023, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Imma mention specific stuff what is actually happening and i can do a full pearl clutch at, and rightly so.
It is fucking ridiculous that a person, who before being imprisoned showed no sign of being gender confused, has started none of the formal transition procedures (non invasive) to call "imma girl!"
That is a failure on the courts part. A simple rule could be implimented to stop that.
Not started anything regarding gender dysphoria? Cant call imma girl at sentencing. There, all good Ooloo?
One story I read, after seeing your posts about it was a pommy (UK) one, bloke was busted being a rapey McRapeface violent cunt. Then called imma girl, no previous mention of it. Then went on to make 1 or 2 (I forget) women prisoners pregers! Fucking gold.
Courts and judge failure, cant blame that on lgbtxyz. Cant punish ALL to stop just one or few instances.
So yes, it is important to stop this shit affecting us all in ways like that.
But what about that trump indictment? Maybe he should call "Imma girl! Stop hating on me" I had makeup in those boxes. And chicken fillets, until i settle on chesticle size. Its a witch hunt i tells ya.
Old 06-19-2023, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But what about that trump indictment? Maybe he should call "Imma girl! Stop hating on me" I had makeup in those boxes. And chicken fillets, until i settle on chesticle size. Its a witch hunt i tells ya.
One of the biggest tragedies in life is that Trump didn’t try to troll by declaring himself the first female president

Doing so would create a complete firestorm/split of the Dem community and force them to come up with arbitrary “rules” for someone to be considered trans, like “prove it” to prevent trolling such as that

It so seemed like a Trump thing to do. Ah well, maybe in an alternate reality it happened
Closed Thread