Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-10-2022, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SIR! The timeline is not caught up yet, as my https://wiki.project1999.com/Spirit_...%27s_War_Lance is still a 19/30! The final patch fixes it :P THESE ARE SERIOUS CHANGES PEOPLE!
Lmao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2022, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your assumption there is something on Blue that is "wonky shit" is nonsensical. You do know the people who are playing on Green came from Blue, right? There is no real difference between playing the two servers now since the timeline is caught up. And if you want to complain about specific guilds, that is not a server issue, that is an issue with the people in said guilds. They would act the same if their entire guild was suddenly teleported to the other server.
Re: guilds, if someone is complaining about certain people in the top raid guild on Blue then they should probably realize that those same people are part of the top raid guild on Green too lol.
Old 06-10-2022, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Re: guilds, if someone is complaining about certain people in the top raid guild on Blue then they should probably realize that those same people are part of the top raid guild on Green too lol.
Yes lot of people raid on both blue and green. I was in seal team on green pre kunark and had planned to raid also but I just didn't have the time to commit to raiding on two servers lol.

So ya also remember lot of the population on green is also playing blue at the same time /nod
Old 06-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just another day with < 100 player difference between blue and green. Blue confirmed dead. Join "fresh and wholesome" green today

(lol)
Old 06-10-2022, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another interesting fact is that many people in scrub guilds on blue are in seal team on green and vice versa. Cause some people do play both servers, but only sort of half-assedly; dedicating most of their attention to one server or the other. Only the absolute smelliest neckbeards are in top raid guilds on both servers, consuming untold amounts of fried food and soda.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:00 PM
Orc

Can staff do all of the rest of us a solid and in advance of the timeline go ahead and merge only the dingus into blue so that we can watch the subsequent meltdown? Should spice up the thread even moar. Thx.
Old 06-10-2022, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just another day with < 100 player difference between blue and green. Blue confirmed dead. Join "fresh and wholesome" green today

(lol)
To be fair on like Friday or Saturday at prime time the gap widens by like 3-400 somewhat frequently. But yeah otherwise there’s not a huge difference
Old 06-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
To be fair on like Friday or Saturday at prime time the gap widens by like 3-400 somewhat frequently. But yeah otherwise there’s not a huge difference
9:30pm EST Friday

Blue: 832
Green: 991

Old 06-10-2022, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bombed? Why because the same 5 blueberries brigade it?

The thing about post history is funny, you can literally view the post history of the same 5 people, which have been talking about working on that BiS on blue and waiting for legacy loot in green to come to the server.

That's you, Allisha, and the other 3 clowns.

Like I said, the ulterior motive can't be hidden at this point.

Save your shitty echo chambers for reddit. Also get off the green forums, it's apparent none of you play on the server.
I think you must be on drugs if this is the conclusion you came to. Please do look at my post history, because the bullshit you spewed out here is not even close to correct.

1. I have characters on blue, but I don't raid there and haven't raided there in any capacity ever, so no, I'm not working on BiS on blue.

2. The only legacy item I have on green is a guise on my ranger, which being a nodrop cosmetic item has no value except to me.

3. The characters that I am primarily active on are my green characters, though I do log on blue 2-3 times a month if I want to scratch the itch from one of the classes I don't have on green, so no, I won't get off the green forums.

The only thing I personally gain from the merge is having my characters all in one place, which gives me flexibility on what class I can play for whatever it is I want to do on a given day. I didn't farm up stuff on green with intent of selling post-merge like some people likely did. I'm an altaholic with limited in-game assets and my total available plat + items to sell between both green and blue combined is likely less than 10k. Any other broad brushes you want to fail to paint me with?

You come in here throwing around your opinion that nobody agrees with acting like you speak for some silent majority of people. Embarrassing, really. Stop now while you're behind.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

Kind of late to the argument here,but I’m in the population that started green because I liked the idea of a recycling server. It makes zero sense to maintain green and blue at the same time while they’re offering the same content. I dipped out of green shortly after the merge with teal, because player conduct was much worse in the other pool ( green,!teal we’re basically saints comparatively ) and was allowed to fester. So I’ve been waiting for like the last two years for the promised green 2.0.

I really don’t care how they make it work, but I have to imagine there are others like me just waiting on a refresh, so until then you’ll all be stuck bickering amongst a pool of people that just shrinks and only the worst remain.