Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2023, 03:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where exactly is this? I also live in the South and want to know where people are facing threats from the right? You do realize that most African Americans in the entire country live in the South right? And they are generally more intermingled with white society since our communities aren't segregated like they are up North.

I've just never worked anywhere, visited any establishment, or met a significant amount of people anywhere in the USA who are overwhelmingly racist or bigoted. Being openly racist or homophobic can and will get you fired, beat up in a bar, or canceled by the hot chick you are trying to bone. This is pretty much universal, so I'm genuinely curious where you live in America where the opposite is true.
I live in a place with police, Republican voter
Old 01-25-2023, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I imagine communism is easier to manage with smaller numbers.
Good point.
Old 01-25-2023, 04:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in a place with police, Republican voter
Actually most small rural towns are overwhelmingly white, meaning that the police have to harass poor white people instead. My black friend who had never been to Appalachia before messaged me a couple weeks after he left and told me I needed to leave this place because I was squandering my white privilege by living in a place where it has no benefit lmao.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was squandering my white privilege by living in a place where it has no benefit lmao.
I've lived in a neighborhood where I was the only white person.

One dude asked me if I was a doctor (lol)

And little kids would run up asking me for gold watches and electronics.

What was interesting? Anytime a random non-black person passed through, I would be like "Yo, who the fuck is this?"

I became racist against non-black people in a way.

Because I was so used to black people.

There was one chick who you could tell she hated me because I was white. Super aggro. She walk by and raise her voice talking to someone by her, "These fuckin WHITE people!"...I was the only white person in the neighborhood. Her girlfriend was cool as hell though.

Once I made them my pulled pork, she calmed down. Hit her with the cooking to let her know I was a real muthafucka.
Old 01-25-2023, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Does every US politician use classified documents as coasters or something? C’mon man!
Old 01-25-2023, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does every US politician use classified documents as coasters or something? C’mon man!
Seriously though right?

I can only imagine what other classified documents are lying around in politicians' home offices or garages or wherever they're being found. Bush probably has some, Obama, Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney. I guarantee the list goes on at this point.
Old 01-25-2023, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

what are we bitching about today, politards?
Old 01-25-2023, 11:13 AM
Banned

Lolol remember Carmondy from the movie The Mist?

Found her in another White Guilt religion leftist woman:

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-25-2023, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Actually most small rural towns are overwhelmingly white, meaning that the police have to harass poor white people instead. My black friend who had never been to Appalachia before messaged me a couple weeks after he left and told me I needed to leave this place because I was squandering my white privilege by living in a place where it has no benefit lmao.
1.) Not all towns in the south are small
2.) The police are fascist agents of the rich even if there are no minorities around for them to use violence on
3.) You used the terms "Actually" and "my black friend" unironically in your post
Old 01-25-2023, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what are we bitching about today, politards?
It's a bad idea, he knows it's a bad idea, and he's doing it anyway.

Sen. Josh Hawley introduces PELOSI Act
Closed Thread