Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2023, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, this is a typical liberal move, where you just generalize and categorize people. It reminds me of when people on the left also imply that the US military is filled with right-leaning Nazis when in reality the overwhelming majority of US soldiers hate Nazis, and were inspired to enlist in the first place because of the heroics of their grandfathers fighting against them.

It also reminds me of my super woke trans friend who was complaining shortly after the 2020 election because anytime she criticized Joe Biden her friends started calling her a racist Trump supporter (even though she voted for Biden). Liberals are so predictable lmao.
^
“This is becoming too financially costly” = “I am a Russian spy who cheers every Ukrainian death”
Old 01-24-2023, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, this is a typical liberal move, where you just generalize and categorize people. It reminds me of when people on the left also imply that the US military is filled with right-leaning Nazis when in reality the overwhelming majority of US soldiers hate Nazis, and were inspired to enlist in the first place because of the heroics of their grandfathers fighting against them.

It also reminds me of my super woke trans friend who was complaining shortly after the 2020 election because anytime she criticized Joe Biden her friends started calling her a racist Trump supporter (even though she voted for Biden). Liberals are so predictable lmao.
everyone also always forgets that the Nazis were the leftist party
Old 01-24-2023, 11:54 PM
Banned

I know when Russia invaded probably very few Americans had a thought of “Oh sweet, let’s fund this conflict for the next decade, maybe we can get a never ending money pit of a standstill”

I know Putin about to be overthrown and Russia lose any day now. “14 days to slow the spread” of Russia
Old 01-24-2023, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
“This is becoming too financially costly” = “I am a Russian spy who cheers every Ukrainian death”
That's not really my main concern, my main concern is I can very easily imagine a situation in the near to distant future where young Americans are being drafted to go fight Russia in a direct conflict because of this shit. It really feels like we're playing with fire, especially with China threatening to invade Taiwan and North Korea threatening to destroy South Korea at the same time.

This could get messy fast, especially when you realize a lot of arab nations who supply the west with oil will likely side with our opposition during a major conflict since their views naturally align.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's not really my main concern, my main concern is I can very easily imagine a situation in the near to distant future where young Americans are being drafted to go fight Russia in a direct conflict because of this shit. It really feels like we're playing with fire, especially with China threatening to invade Taiwan and North Korea threatening to destroy South Korea at the same time.

This could get messy fast, especially when you realize a lot of arab nations who supply the west with oil will likely side with our opposition during a major conflict since their views naturally align.
Russia would have to attack us or Poland and I just don’t see that happening, especially with Putin having the shock of “hey your military wasn’t what you thought it was”
Old 01-24-2023, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You're right. It will be tragic, and it will necessary.

If you wanna be the big kid on the playground, you can't for even a moment, stop being the big kid on the playground.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Keep moving those goalposts, he just said the U.S. was the country that started the conflict in Ukraine.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep moving those goalposts, he just said the U.S. was the country that started the conflict in Ukraine.
You're right, it wasn't just the US, it was Nato (which is mainly funded by the US).
Old 01-24-2023, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right. It will be tragic, and it will necessary.

If you wanna be the big kid on the playground, you can't for even a moment, stop being the big kid on the playground.
So China is the biggest threat, and our goal is to attack Russia instead of bringing them to our side as an ally? LMAO.
Old 01-25-2023, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omnibus was before McCarthy took over
BEEF

Quote:
well idk enough about politics to know that, i basically just get drunk and watch timcast
BUGS
Closed Thread