Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2023, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
explain to me why Russia is my enemy? Like why would I want to see them in the stone age? I like most Russian people Ive met and find their history and culture fascinating

But explain this to me:

Why is Russia evil compared to China? Is it because China is more useful to US interests?

Why is Russia evil compared to Iran? (who they asked for more oil since we boycotted Russia)

Why is Russia evil compared to America? I can see the same people saying it would have been justified if America dropped bombs on Ukraine prior to this happening.
I really didn’t have a big problem with Russia before, but invading another country to take land is kind of a dick move IMO

I know they had some sympathizers there and it used to be USSR but still a dick move IMO
Old 01-24-2023, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

The collapse of the soviet union was the greatest achievement of the 20th century, and the progress westernizing the youth and the people of russia was slow, but progressing.

It's a shame that is all in ruin now.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
explain to me why Russia is my enemy? Like why would I want to see them in the stone age? I like most Russian people Ive met and find their history and culture fascinating

But explain this to me:

Why is Russia evil compared to China? Is it because China is more useful to US interests?

Why is Russia evil compared to Iran? (who they asked for more oil since we boycotted Russia)

Why is Russia evil compared to America? I can see the same people saying it would have been justified if America dropped bombs on Ukraine prior to this happening.
Putin stan says what now?
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putin Stan says what now?
Hey Horza, all you have to do is type or even just copy and paste, "I Horza, do hereby publicly condemn pedophilia and all forms of child abuse, and I have been vaccinated for Covid-19"

If you do that, I'll quote it and make it my signature.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really didn’t have a big problem with Russia before, but invading another country to take land is kind of a dick move IMO

I know they had some sympathizers there and it used to be USSR but still a dick move IMO
Something tells me you would feel different if Russia was trying to set up military bases along the US border

we literally stoked this on purpose
Old 01-24-2023, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Something tells me you would feel different if Russia was trying to set up military bases along the US border

this is why we watch those shifty canadians so closely
Old 01-24-2023, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Anybody else remember when Republicans were the better dead than red party instead of simping for a Russian dictator?
Old 01-24-2023, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putin stan says what now?
I'm actually not a fan of Vladimir Putin and have always thought he was a piece of shit and that Russia would be better off without him. Feel the same way about the leader of China. This has and always will be my stance.

But I'm not an idiot. I know that the US started this conflict intentionally. There's no way this would have happened without Biden in office.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Obama tells Putin, '

Quote:
I'll be much more flexible in my second term
Old 01-24-2023, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Anybody else remember when Republicans were the better dead than red party instead of simping for a Russian dictator?
Nah, this is a typical liberal move, where you just generalize and categorize people. It reminds me of when people on the left also imply that the US military is filled with right-leaning Nazis when in reality the overwhelming majority of US soldiers hate Nazis, and were inspired to enlist in the first place because of the heroics of their grandfathers fighting against them.

It also reminds me of my super woke trans friend who was complaining shortly after the 2020 election because anytime she criticized Joe Biden her friends started calling her a racist Trump supporter (even though she voted for Biden). Liberals are so predictable lmao.
Closed Thread