Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2023, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Fuck you.

The FBI having a spy for a country we're literally at war with (that is talking about world war 3) that the democrats appointed to specifically to arrest their rival political administration.

Is literally the craziest shit, no matter how much you regret supporting the yemen civil war (started by the same administration doing all the shit I just said).
Old 01-24-2023, 01:13 PM
Banned

Alrighty, Pence has now entered the stupidity circus.

Quote:
A lawyer for former Vice President Mike Pence discovered about a dozen documents marked as classified at Pence’s Indiana home last week, and he has turned those classified records over to the FBI, multiple sources familiar with the matter told CNN.
Old 01-24-2023, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep holding on that phrase Foxnews taught you in baited breath.

Anything from saying you just proved that Russian Interference was very real. And Ha an article from Foxnews no better.

Again way to stick your foot in your mouth there.
Cool, you don't Fox News.

Do you trust the Justice Department?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/retir...igence-officer
Old 01-24-2023, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you.

The FBI having a spy for a country we're literally at war with (that is talking about world war 3) that the democrats appointed to specifically to arrest their rival political administration.

Is literally the craziest shit, no matter how much you regret supporting the yemen civil war (started by the same administration doing all the shit I just said).
We aren't currently at war with any country except Best Korea to my knowledge.
Old 01-24-2023, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We aren't currently at war with any country except Best Korea to my knowledge.
We haven't officially been at war with anyone since WW2.

But since we're spending as much monthly in Ukraine as we did in Iraq, it's pretty clear we're at war with Russia.
Old 01-24-2023, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grandpa has lead poisoning lol... speculate all you want.

"Independent" is doing a lot of work in this chart

Leftists: obtain firearms. Avoid the people who say they know how to make molotovs, they are walking felony bait and possibly infiltrators
PRogers is a whiny brainwashed cultist who can’t say one negative thing about his party, and didn’t believe me when I said MILLIONS of registered democrats own guns, despite their party being very pro gun control (20% * 49 million is almost 10 million registered democrat gun owners)

I have respect for anyone who goes against their party on any single issue. Someone can say a million negative things about GOP and a million positive things about dems and all it takes is one single thing they dislike about their own party and/or like about GOP and they gain a measure of respect from me

That is completely beyond mindless NPC shills like him. I’m assuming his brain would break as it struggles with fighting years of brainwashing trying to come up with something he doesn’t like about Dems. Or something that republicans fight for that he does like, such as how 9 MILLION democrats appreciate being able to own a gun
Old 01-24-2023, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We haven't officially been at war with anyone since WW2.
The UN really did end all war.
Old 01-24-2023, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The UN really did end all war.
I know, right?

They're doing such a great job.

It's been so quiet around here since people stopped dying.
Old 01-24-2023, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PRogers is a whiny brainwashed cultist who can’t say one negative thing about his party, and didn’t believe me when I said MILLIONS of registered democrats own guns, despite their party being very pro gun control (20% * 49 million is almost 10 million registered democrat gun owners)

I have respect for anyone who goes against their party on any single issue. Someone can say a million negative things about GOP and a million positive things about dems and all it takes is one single thing they dislike about their own party and/or like about GOP and they gain a measure of respect from me

That is completely beyond mindless NPC shills like him. I’m assuming his brain would break as it struggles with fighting years of brainwashing trying to come up with something he doesn’t like about Dems. Or something that republicans fight for that he does like, such as how 9 MILLION democrats appreciate being able to own a gun
I do not know much about that poster other than Elizondo thinks I am also that person, but I will say that I have serious doubts about the political perceptions of almost everyone on this forum

A hobby of mine involves guns and people to the left of Republicans, as I live in the gun friendly and fascist-controlled south and many people here face existential threats from the right
Old 01-24-2023, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not know much about that poster other than Elizondo thinks I am also that person, but I will say that I have serious doubts about the political perceptions of almost everyone on this forum

A hobby of mine involves guns and people to the left of Republicans, as I live in the gun friendly and fascist-controlled south and many people here face existential threats from the right
Both Rogan and the other guy in this have the correct opinion. They may not have the correct opinion on other things, but they do here

The other guy says it best by saying if you are actually a real person, you are going to be both Republican and Democrat on some issues

Anyone who‘s communication is 100% a shill for their party is a sad brainwashed cultist to me. I pity them. They may have never ending political power through tribalism, but I’m very proud to have my own brain and be in control of my own opinions

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Closed Thread