Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even Ozzy wasn't stupid enough to go to Russia and have them put him in a coma lmao imagine ever taking Jordan Peterson seriously.
Old 01-08-2023, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even Ozzy wasn't stupid enough to go to Russia and have them put him in a coma lmao imagine ever taking Jordan Peterson seriously.
Why can't you ever just laugh at something and pretend to be a normal person

Something off with you bro
Old 01-08-2023, 07:34 PM
Banned

For everyone else here, having occasionally meaningful conversations on various topics involving abstract thoughts is probably good for brain and personality development. That’s why I do it tbh

But Horza for thousands of posts has been not thinking at all, just mindlessly repeating the exact same angry insults ad nauseam for literal years. Not only do I think that is probably stunting or at least not developing his thinking at all, there’s also no chance it isn’t negatively affecting his IRL personality

There’s just no way that having a thought of “hell yea I just used the diaper messiah pedo insult on the p99 forums for the 500th time this year” is causing any productive IRL self-esteem or personality-development with him

Which leads me to believe that he was already a socially awkward shut in. And becoming worse by the day
Old 01-08-2023, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For everyone else here, having occasionally meaningful conversations on various topics involving abstract thoughts is probably good for brain and personality development. That’s why I do it tbh

But Horza for thousands of posts has been not thinking at all, just mindlessly repeating the exact same angry insults ad nauseam for literal years. Not only do I think that is probably stunting or at least not developing his thinking at all, there’s also no chance it isn’t negatively affecting his IRL personality

There’s just no way that having a thought of “hell yea I just used the diaper messiah pedo insult on the p99 forums for the 500th time this year” is causing any productive IRL self-esteem or personality-development with him

Which leads me to believe that he was already a socially awkward shut in. And becoming worse by the day
so what would Horza's ultimate breakdown look like? I doubt he's the public shooter type, nor has the balls to commit suicide, so...

I got $50 on moves into a windowless van and kidnaps children.
Old 01-08-2023, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so what would Horza's ultimate breakdown look like? I doubt he's the public shooter type, nor has the balls to commit suicide, so...

I got $50 on moves into a windowless van and kidnaps children.
Lol I dunno

While I 100% am absolutely not asking for a perma-ban for anyone, I think if Horza was perma-banned, it would probably actually be a good thing for his overall health and well-being

But then I remember that I actually don’t like Horza…at all. So I hope that he continues to stay, because he will probably be slightly worse off IRL for it. I’d normally suggest that if he intends to stay to mix up his mindless insults so that he avoids a ban, but honestly he strikes me as the type to make another account to get around perma-ban anyway
Old 01-08-2023, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Horza doesn't post like a real person

It's literally just copy/paste the same few posts over and over
Old 01-08-2023, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza, let's make out and finger our buttholes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2023, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

well horza has made it vastly clear that he doesn't have an ounce of creativity, or an IQ over 100.

Horza is basically an alt-left Parrot. He has heard repetitious audio patterns, and recreates those patterns regardless of context or social relevance.
Old 01-08-2023, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:

Yeah it’s like when I posted about JP having to fight to keep his license, Botten came in with some information saying some stuff I might not know

He did some research and presented an argument that required an ounce of thought

Horza can only muster some version of “you retard idiot conservatives blah blah whoever you like is a retard idiot like you messiah diaper blah blah blah” repeated a thousand times

It’s a troll obviously, but it’s extremely low-brow. Even Chortles when he trolls tries to be funny and sometimes clever about it

But w/e tired of dogging on Horza. I do think his way of contributing to the forum is bad for his brain and personality though. Not even the fact he trolls, I think that if he even tried to be clever or funny with trolls I think that would be good for his development as a person. But whatever, I’m not his therapist, he can do whatever the F he wants
Old 01-08-2023, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread