Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-04-2023, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing valorous about fighting in illegal wars.
Define illegal wars.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Define illegal wars.
yeah i've never understood how people think they can apply rules to war

concepts like war crime/illegal war etc

war is the result of all rules and agreements failing in their purpose

what sort of audacity do these idiots have to say, "this is ok in war, this is not"

war is not a fuckin sporting event, its a horrible, nasty ugly business that again, occurs only when all rules fail.

all this BS is just political gaslighting really, the US has not ratified all of the geneva conventions, abides by the nuclear test ban treaty but reserves the right to resume if whatever conditions occur in the world, flamethrowers and cluster munitions are banned but we continue to build them.

applying rules to war is a luxury reserved only to those douche bags who will never be affected by warfare

in the real world, the only thing that matters in warfare is survival and victory at any cost.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing valorous about fighting in illegal wars. As I see what is happening with Ukraine I become increasingly embarrassed that I was stupid enough to enlist over 9/11.

I used to think the draft wouldn't work in 2023, not with this generation, but after watching yall gobble up the Ukraine propaganda, I have no doubt that you could easily convince most 18 year olds that they need to join the ARMY to go fight Russians because Russia isn't woke, and that they would be fighting true fascism by killing Russian soldiers who don't believe in trans rights or gender equality.
Jesus fucking Christ. After all this time he is still trying to convince random internet people that he ever served.

ReccondoJoe is an idiot.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:20 AM
Planar Protector

Nooooooooooooo.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:23 AM
Banned

trexller is the chaser i just can't help being friendly with. sometimes creepy is endearing
Old 02-05-2023, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trexller is the chaser i just can't help being friendly with. sometimes creepy is endearing
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2023, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus fucking Christ. After all this time he is still trying to convince random internet people that he ever served.

ReccondoJoe is an idiot.
Yeah just ignore him. Last time he did this some guy who actually served absolutely exposed him as a fraud l. It was pretty funny
Old 02-05-2023, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah just ignore him. Last time he did this some guy who actually served absolutely exposed him as a fraud l. It was pretty funny
he got banned today, well at least one of his accts, wokecat
Old 02-05-2023, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

I've aggregated the join dates of people posting in this thread and I realized my post alone bends time.

I've finally done it. I'm a 3rd stage forum navigator. I see everything. It's a bunch of bullshit because no one cares, see. That's what this is. If you think anyone cares, you create perverse incentives for forum whales to mindfuck you. And, if you think you know who cares, and try to work with that, there is a high possibility they are just playing that kind of mindfuck.

Also, join dates mean nothing here. So, this isn't even interesting anymore.

That has never stopped me before. Spice must flow.
Old 02-05-2023, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, join dates mean nothing here.
what world do you live in ?

this is like, the only thing that matters on p99 forums.