Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2023, 04:14 AM
Sarnak

Im thinking Classic had a high baseline agro on said spells/procs
And later xpacs reduced the baseline agro to give the "bonus agro" to current xpac spells/procs

yup, that sounds about right
i just want to play my low level rogue again. banded armor and a crystalline dagger and i am an elder god king of agro in mistmoore
Old 01-28-2023, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwayb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are these "OPTIONAL" Files to increase FPS. I don't see them in the zip file anywhere.
Yeah, same.

Now my screen skips when I mouse turn.

I guess I have to reduce my max FPS in the eqclient.ini file
Old 01-28-2023, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwayb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are these "OPTIONAL" Files to increase FPS. I don't see them in the zip file anywhere.
Anyone know the answer to this one?
Old 02-14-2023, 11:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Looks like these patches are actually fixing crash issues I no longer get memory read errors on windows 11. No idea if any of this is actually classic or not but whatever still enjoying the server.
Old 02-14-2023, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone know the answer to this one?
Old 03-02-2023, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

Surprised there are not more comments /replies, this patch release sounds...awful

Kinda feel like this stuff should be on Green only, and leave Blue alone - let it be what it is and retire in peace.
Old 03-03-2023, 04:20 PM
Large Rat

Can I just stop by and express my disappointment for P99 nerfing Hole xp, so the crappy loot finally hurt enough to send people XPing in Velks and THEN nerfing whatever zone the Bards liked kiting in (I forget which) so now the Bards all swarm Velks every damn day, sending everyone to XP (on Blue anyway) in Karnors.. which is now the only PUG XP zone in the game 50+. Thanks!
Last edited by damianadodd; 03-03-2023 at 04:23 PM..
Old 03-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does Titanium have LDoN in it? I remember an agro nerf to spells that was enemy level dependent vs the level of the spell learned in it.

Like Paladin Stun(30) and Holy Might(49) was not affect.. effective at level 60/65. There were also way later spells called Cease(9) and Desist(15) for paladin stuns that were shit for agro past a certain level.
Cease & Desist came out with Luclin release, so not "way later" but still out of era for this server. Can't recall when they introduced level caps on stuns, may have been during PoP (iirc there was a combat revamp during PoP), but the implementation was that if mob was immune to a spell it gave zero (or 1?) agro. However stuns were still great agro in Luclin, lazy paladins boasted about their "agro button" (macro that had all available zero damage stuns one per line, first one not on cooldown would get cast.) No idea why they'd nerf cast stun agro here.
Old 03-11-2023, 10:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianadodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I just stop by and express my disappointment for P99 nerfing Hole xp, so the crappy loot finally hurt enough to send people XPing in Velks and THEN nerfing whatever zone the Bards liked kiting in (I forget which) so now the Bards all swarm Velks every damn day, sending everyone to XP (on Blue anyway) in Karnors.. which is now the only PUG XP zone in the game 50+. Thanks!
Easy solution...nerf Bard kiting. Literally everyone on every server except Bards think it's a major issue, especially when the greedy flute slurpers take most of a zone for their 1hr+ bullshit. Fuck Bards.
Old 03-19-2023, 01:42 PM
Orc

Vindi bp.... Why.... Why.... I need answers.... Vindi Bp is a phase spider carapace now
Closed Thread