Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2023, 09:21 PM
Orc

Default Erudite SK... Am I forgetting any specific items?

tl;dr- What other Erudite-specific SK gear am I missing out on? (Also, my helmet looks like crap. What goes well with the Guardian armor set? This set looks golden)

I'm a 40 SK, Erudite, Cazic Thule

I was kind of regretting rolling Erudite, but then I found out about and acquired the "Helm of Ridossan" (reclaim energy clickie), and WOW! A low key game changer. (Not sure if it's worth it, but at least I don't feel like a TOTAL moron playing an erudite SK anymore. I'm dripping with mana now, and I already had a ton of mana, that has to mean... something, right?)

I've been looking far and wide for other erudite specific gear and this was all I was able to find. Surely this can't be it. No matter how small, I'd love to know about other items. How do I best tap into the glory of the Erudite SK?

...Oh and a side question. I need a good looking helmet. I'm wearing a full Guardian armor set (minus gloves for Silver Chitin Hand Wraps). It's shining golden armor. But I need a comparable stat helm cause for some reason the helm graphic is completely broken on it and I look like crap. What helm would go good with full golden armor? I don't want to have a grape for a head forever.

Note that this character will never ever see raiding. It's part of a trio of my friends (SK/cleric/rogue). So nothing that I can't get beyond a group.