Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

^ alot of baddies posting above this post. Playing a 13 year old emu box has little challenge or excitement outside the pvp factor theat eq provides. Contesting for mobs kepping others from killing mobs having a say in the server is what reds all about. Most of these posters are shown to be griefed off red or scared to pvp, lol at playing blue because auto attacking a 13year old mob is more entertaining then being aware of your surroundings at the same time. Why do you care? well why wouldnt people care about your flawed excuses.

I speak truths about this server and all that pertains to it- Chosen One
Old 04-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ alot of baddies posting above this post. Playing a 13 year old emu box has little challenge or excitement outside the pvp factor theat eq provides. Contesting for mobs kepping others from killing mobs having a say in the server is what reds all about. Most of these posters are shown to be griefed off red or scared to pvp, lol at playing blue because auto attacking a 13year old mob is more entertaining then being aware of your surroundings at the same time. Why do you care? well why wouldnt people care about your flawed excuses.

yep the only reason people choose not to play on red server is they are bad at eq

has nothing to do with the numerous non-classic things about to server or the low population.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Two more terrible everquest players at their respective classes have posted above trolling my opinion!

I speak truths about this server and all that pertains to it- Chosen One
Old 04-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Banned

I'm not terrible, my Necromancer is wearing the appropriate charisma gear.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same person that made the last thread. Won't be the last one he makes. Stop feeding him.
exactly, easy for red forums to be shit up because everyone is trolling. as for blue, ignore it and it will never be a problem.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

I can understand their frustration

they put all that time into a failing server.. they probably just need a hug
Old 04-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can understand their frustration

they put all that time into a failing server.. they probably just need a hug
Yeah p upset it was launched and has had like 2 actual patches i think?
Old 04-09-2012, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

You have to be p obese to talk smack about how your version of a 13 year old video game is cooler than someone else's. May the diabetes gods show you mercy.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Kobold

Red has just begun! Start EverQuest the right way! I /camped on Blue when I heard RUMORS of Red.