Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Texas abortion restrictions were less worrisome than encouraging citizens to turn in each other to the state for cash rewards with no consequence for erroneously doing so. Where's all my right wing mouth pieces whining about big govt and muh freedom when you need them?
Well it's private actors doing the snooping, the state is just paying them later.

That's what makes it so dastardly and unable to be injuncted! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2021, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the abortion topic all over again.

Divide people by their views and have them argue amongst each other.

Stop playing their games, wake up.
The president is trying to ensure the health and safety of the American people, and I wish him all the best.
Old 09-10-2021, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The president is trying to ensure the health and safety of the American people, and I wish him all the best.
He's not a Doctor
Old 09-10-2021, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The nazi biden administration is trying to divide people.

I encourage you to research and understand this. Not specifically modern time but the history of this practice to control groups of people.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-10-2021, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The nazi biden administration is trying to divide people.

I encourage you to research and understand this. Not specifically modern time but the history of this practice to control groups of people.
You're wasting your time

His hair color probably matches the Kool-Aid he's been drinking
Old 09-10-2021, 08:40 PM
Banned

No. Every person in the state is now deputized without any qualifications to become a bounty hunter for sexually active women. Basically, you will have to stalk a woman you suspect of having sex with a man without a condom. Then, you're going to have to chase her all over town for weeks and weeks and if she gets an abortion 5 weeks and 6 days before the limit, you're just a stalker.

Justice Steven Breyer said it this way: “Texas’s law delegates to private individuals the power to prevent a woman from obtaining an abortion during the first stage of pregnancy. But a woman has a federal constitutional right to obtain an abortion during that first stage.”

So, they just work to violate womens rights to an abortion. This is going to turn texas blue FOR SURE. One thing republicans forget, women are allowed to vote because they are actual human beings.

We know you guys dont care about rights, for anyone, unless its expanding your "rights" in your religion. "Since we're christians, were allowed to make laws that are unconstitutional". Welp, my religion is based around my right to have an abortion(s).. Why would you want to deny me my religious freedom?

Just say it. You have women. You hate women who have sex with men that are not you. You hate it so much, you're going to stalk the one who spurned you for six weeks.. lol.
Old 09-10-2021, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

The only way to stop this division is to attack one of the sides.
Old 09-10-2021, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Old 09-10-2021, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's not a Doctor
His wife is. Shes an doctor of education.

What was melanias thing she had a Ph.D. in?

I liked when people referred to her as "the first prostitute" lol.

The thing is, the living doctors, who are alive, are saying to do whats being done.

The radio hosts, opinion shows on FOX full of idiots paid to give their OPINION and not facts. All those guys who are dying in droves, those are the critics. Thats awesome. Like if your critics killed themselves with ignorance, isnt that fucking SICKKK? lol
Old 09-10-2021, 09:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His wife is. Shes an doctor of education.
Closed Thread