Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 09:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Didnt Jerricoe get a vacation for training manastone camp a while back?
Old 11-17-2020, 09:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didnt Jerricoe get a vacation for training manastone camp a while back?
training camps would be very out of character for a <Seal Team> member, so let's please hold off judgment on this accusation until further proof is levied regarding this statement.

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-17-2020, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pixels are flowing on red, but keep chugging that dick soda the haters are serving you.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2020, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash_Money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, hannahgrams. Smash here, officer of Seal Team. Thank you for bringing this to my attention using the appropriate venue of a RnF thread (lol). I was concerned after seeing the videos, so I looked into it further. Here is what I found:

1)Your group petitioned the GMs. Blistig responded and established that the Seal Team group was at the moat first, and asked your group to leave.

2) They had asked you for space to split out the reavers, and you did not oblige. A previous poster joked that you were on the tracks, but given you showed up and parked right next to another group that needed room to split pulls, you were in fact on the tracks.

3) Prior to these clips your group, stole a mob off of the other group's pull. Here is a tell exchange after this occured:

[Mon Nov 16 22:53:05 2020] Minimality -> Raggok: that was my golem I think?
[Mon Nov 16 22:53:51 2020] Raggok -> Minimality: why you msging me for? im only tanking the merbs that go to my group
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:26 2020] Raggok -> Minimality: I would direct your tells to someone who cares
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:28 2020] Minimality -> Raggok: tell your puller then
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:37 2020] Raggok -> Minimality: I aint telling anyone shit
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:39 2020] Minimality -> Raggok: wow lol
of course that isn't a reason to train someone but

4) The perception of someone saying on their stream they were going to train, appears bad. From what I hear he was concerned that it may happen because your group set up right next to theirs in the space they needed to split the pull, so he was concerned it would train. Which it did, and Blistig rectified the situation by asking you to leave after you petitioned them.

As always, RnF is a place for nonsense and propaganda. Next time you have a grievance message a Seal Team officer in game and we'll be glad to help. We may have even been kinder to you than the GMs, depite you being the wrong.

Best,
Smash
Quoting this so it doesn't get skipped over. Make sure you guy don't name and shame in rnf and bring it to a ST officer's attention so they can feed you a bunch of bullshit about why this happened except for the fact that his guild member lacks self control. This might have worked if the guy didn't literally say he was going to intentionally train them just before he did. Pathetic.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:07 PM
Kobold

We have the actus reus and mens rea to confidently find Rekordbox is guilty of first degree Elven homicide. I recommend the Supreme Elven Court pass a sentence of 90 days in game jail and the conversion of the offender's guise into platinum at auction. The proceeds of which should be donated to the families of his victims.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have the actus reus and mens rea to confidently find Rekordbox is guilty of first degree Elven homicide. I recommend the Supreme Elven Court pass a sentence of 90 days in game jail and the conversion of the offender's guise into platinum at auction. The proceeds of which should be donated to the families of his victims.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you are on a dead server. Hope that helps
inb4 additional cringe swish memes (that weren’t funny the first time years ago)
exponential cringe 😬
Old 11-17-2020, 11:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quoting this so it doesn't get skipped over. Make sure you guy don't name and shame in rnf and bring it to a ST officer's attention so they can feed you a bunch of bullshit about why this happened except for the fact that his guild member lacks self control. This might have worked if the guy didn't literally say he was going to intentionally train them just before he did. Pathetic.
I believe that simple-minded Smash was simply misled by his trusted, but manipulative, guildmates -- let's drop the issue. And while we're at it, let's be sure drop kindness on him if we see him in game.

Let us hold no ill-will nor bad blood, such as the dark blood found within the Black Reavers, such as those found in the City of Mist which Rekordbox <Seal Team>, Jerricoe <Seal Team> and co. dropped on the good P99 people's legitimate and legal claim over the moat following <Seal Team> group's unfortunate (and 25 minute long -- that's a lot of rezzes!) wipe.

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-17-2020, 11:50 PM
Banned

Sounds like shit. Smells like shit. It’s a team of seals. What do you expect?
Old 11-18-2020, 12:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe that simple-minded Smash was simply misled by his trusted, but manipulative, guildmates -- let's drop the issue. And while we're at it, let's be sure drop kindness on him if we see him in game.

Let us hold no ill-will nor bad blood, such as the dark blood found within the Black Reavers, such as those found in the City of Mist which Rekordbox <Seal Team>, Jerricoe <Seal Team> and co. dropped on the good P99 people's legitimate and legal claim over the moat following <Seal Team> group's unfortunate (and 25 minute long -- that's a lot of rezzes!) wipe.
I think you are right as well. The tale they spun Smash must have been very convincing. As he felt confident stating, "Which it did, and Blistig rectified the situation by asking you to leave after you petitioned them. "

Then used that GM ruling to make the following snide comment, "Next time you have a grievance message a Seal Team officer in game and we'll be glad to help. We may have even been kinder to you than the GMs, depite you being the wrong."

Which is interesting because I went and checked the VOD.

- Trainee group breaks a fully spawned moat camp at 2:50:xx
- Trainee group gets intentionally trained at 3:33:51

I wonder if this GM interaction actually took place. If it did what exactly did the trainer say happened?

Did they tell Blistig they wiped and weren't killing any mobs? That another group showed up and broke the camp? That they intentionally trained said group after they had been holding the camp for 40 minutes?
If they told Blistig all that and he did indeed rule in the trainer's group favor I'm astonished and frankly I think it just doesn't add up.
Closed Thread