Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2023, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of the supporters were convinced by fake videos of Trump and Elon Musk promoting the products.
AI phone scams are going to get worse, already had to tell my boomer ass parents to be careful about that shit.

the scary ones are the fake hostage calls, they got some girls voice somehow from a recording and fed it into AI then used it to call her mom and have it crying saying she was kidnapped, and they wanted money.
Old 05-30-2023, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just look at the toxicology report

floyd had enough fent in his system to kill 3 people
Tolerance is still a thing though

Alcoholics can have enough alcohol in their system to kill multiple people and still be walking and talking coherently

Amount - (Bodyweight + genetics + tolerance) = whether you live or die
Old 05-30-2023, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was that not the seminal phrase turned slogan?
Yeah it retired “hands up don’t shoot” which ironically if more people actually followed during arrests rather than attempt to fight or run there would be far less deaths
Old 05-30-2023, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hilarious the guy who posted the fakenews OAN tabloid garbage is still arguing with actual fact checks.

Fact-checked sources:

-Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office, accessed April 21, Press Release Report Floyd, George Perry
-Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office, May 26, 2020, Autopsy Report
-NPR, April 8, "Chauvin Trial: Expert Says George Floyd Died from A Lack of Oxygen, Not Fentanyl"
-USA TODAY, June 1, 2020, "Medical examiner and family-commissioned autopsy agree: George Floyd's death was a homicide"
-Associated Press, April 9, "Medical examiner blames police pressure for Floyd's death"
-USA TODAY, April 9, "Derek Chauvin trial, day 9: Doctor testifying for prosecution says 'what Mr. Floyd was subjected to' would kill healthy person"
-C-SPAN, April 8, "Derek Chauvin Trial for the Death of George Floyd, Day 9 Part 1"
-USA TODAY, April 16, "Fact check: Fentanyl present in George Floyd's system but not enough to cause his death, experts say"
-The Washington Post, April 12, "Defense expected to begin presentation Tuesday as prosecution appears to near conclusion"
-USA TODAY, April 9, "Derek Chauvin trial, day 10: George Floyd died from low oxygen due to officers' restraint, forensic pathologist says"
-Forbes, June 3, 2020, "George Floyd Had Coronavirus, Autopsy Finds, But It Wasn't A Factor In His Death"
-The New York Times, April 8, "George Floyd showed signs of a brain injury 4 minutes before Derek Chauvin lifted his knee, a doctor testifies"
he was dead the second he ate those pills lol, if Chauvin and his partner just left after approaching the car window due to a higher priority call or something he would of still OD'd and prolly died. it's not like he could just throw it back up. people need Narcan for just touching that shit.

can site all those links you want nobody on either side claims the justice system is fair or infallible. defense gets medical examiners to agree with their side just like the prosecution does, it's an opinion. how many court cases do you disagree with? isn't Kyle Rittenhouse a murderer? did OJ not kill his wife? what about the hundreds of other cases that go in the favor of police using justified force for shooting someone. silly issue to back yourself into a corner about trying to claim the court got it right
Old 05-30-2023, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump supporters are reportedly being scammed out of thousands of dollars on items like "Trump Bucks".

Some of the supporters were convinced by fake videos of Trump and Elon Musk promoting the products.
I really hope that Nirgon's grandkids take away his credit cards before it's too late [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2023, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he was dead the second he ate those pills lol, if Chauvin and his partner just left after approaching the car window due to a higher priority call or something he would of still OD'd and prolly died. it's not like he could just throw it back up. people need Narcan for just touching that shit.

can site all those links you want nobody on either side claims the justice system is fair or infallible. defense gets medical examiners to agree with their side just like the prosecution does, it's an opinion. how many court cases do you disagree with? isn't Kyle Rittenhouse a murderer? did OJ not kill his wife? what about the hundreds of other cases that go in the favor of police using justified force for shooting someone. silly issue to back yourself into a corner about trying to claim the court got it right
Nah, I dunno about then but the stuff has been cut nowadays

I can do a full fent pill (broken up) in 4ish hours and be fine, not even drowsy, and that’s with no tolerance. Dunno if bodyweight helps tho, I’m 210lbs
Old 05-30-2023, 05:35 PM
Banned

"OJ Simpson was likely framed by the LAPD, says expert testifying for the defense"

"See? He's innocent!" -botten
Old 05-30-2023, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, I dunno about then but the stuff has been cut nowadays

I can do a full fent pill (broken up) in 4ish hours and be fine, not even drowsy, and that’s with no tolerance. Dunno if bodyweight helps tho, I’m 210lbs
You're doing fentanyl with no tolerance to opioids? Why?

People who shoot heroin daily often die not from a heroin OD but from shooting heroin cut with fentanyl. I think some part of this story is not true. What is a "full fent pill"? How many milligrams? How\why are you getting and taking them? Fentanyl isn't prescribed to anyone unless they've already been on a litany of lesser opioids.
Last edited by Ooloo; 05-30-2023 at 05:46 PM..
Old 05-30-2023, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it retired “hands up don’t shoot” which ironically if more people actually followed during arrests rather than attempt to fight or run there would be far less deaths
Eric Garner 2014
Old 05-30-2023, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eric Garner 2014
The exception proves the rule

Nobody said "If you put your hands up and yell don't shoot you will never be killed", the claim was that it makes it much less likely. Which it does.
Closed Thread