Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2023, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like AP news fact checked this

I think it’s safe to say the amount of fentanyl in his body could have possibly been life threatening if the choke didn’t kill him, especially if he ate a bunch to hide it as many criminals tend to do

Cops should and do (nowadays) have Narcan on hand for these things luckily

And Saint Floyd was a piece a shit, too bad we don’t get better martyrs. Like the innocent cops who get gunned down in random ambushes that no one seems to care about enough to learn their names
I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure "cardiopulmonary arrest" is exactly what happens when you OD on an opioid; your lungs and heart slow down and eventually stop, then your brain dies from not receiving oxygenated blood.

In any case, a few people have reenacted the whole scenario using stand ins for the cops and the worst anybody reported was that it's uncomfortable to lay like that for 10 minutes, so I think it's reasonable to conclude the drugs played a much larger role than chavin's knee, which wasn't really doing anything other than holding him down.
Old 05-30-2023, 08:58 AM
Banned

ya I mean in the tape they tried to hide leading up to what was shown he was saying i cant breathe even before they put him on the ground, really obvious what happened

like going to extra lengths to hide that should be a big hint here
Old 05-30-2023, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

imagine thinking george floyd was killed by police.

pretty much grounds to be euthanized
Old 05-30-2023, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/2023/...ekend-edition/

Attachment 21937

Judged: Yeah AP News and OAN be lying.

Tabloid filth OAN is just fiction in general.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-30-2023, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i cant breathe
Was that not the seminal phrase turned slogan?
Old 05-30-2023, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine thinking george floyd was killed by police.

pretty much grounds to be euthanized
You first.
Old 05-30-2023, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/2023/...ekend-edition/

Attachment 21937

Judged: Yeah AP News and OAN be lying.

Tabloid filth OAN is just fiction in general.
Chauvin's knee was not on his neck. It was on the top of his back above his shoulder blades. It wasn't on his carotid arteries nor on his trachea. The cops didn't kill him, and a highschool biology student could tell you that. I'm sorry you're so married to the narrative you can't be reasoned with, but it's just wrong.

If your blood supply or air supply are being cut off you don't remain conscious for 8 minutes. You know what would take about 8 minutes though? The fentanyl you swallowed to be processed by your stomach and delivered to your brain.

I'm just using occam's razor here, it's a much more plausible explanation. Believing he was killed by the cops requires a leap of faith much larger than the OD scenario.
Old 05-30-2023, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

just look at the toxicology report

floyd had enough fent in his system to kill 3 people
Old 05-30-2023, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chauvin's knee was not on his neck. It was on the top of his back above his shoulder blades. It wasn't on his carotid arteries nor on his trachea. The cops didn't kill him, and a highschool biology student could tell you that. I'm sorry you're so married to the narrative you can't be reasoned with, but it's just wrong.

If your blood supply or air supply are being cut off you don't remain conscious for 8 minutes. You know what would take about 8 minutes though? The fentanyl you swallowed to be processed by your stomach and delivered to your brain.

I'm just using occam's razor here, it's a much more plausible explanation. Believing he was killed by the cops requires a leap of faith much larger than the OD scenario.
Sorry you are blind.
And think you know better than professionals.
While believing you have expert knowledge on fentanyl; even more so than say a anesthesiologist

Or maybe we can use Occam’s razor and look at your past posts where you were historically made to look gullible. Where ironically your complaints could easily be applied to your own supporting beliefs and political party.

Just saying
Old 05-30-2023, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just look at the toxicology report

floyd had enough fent in his system to kill 3 people
Yeah sorry you fell for proven fakenews.

Quote:
Floyd's autopsy revealed 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl in his blood, medical experts called as prosecution witnesses agreed the amount of fentanyl was not enough to be considered fatal.

Dr. Daniel Isenschmid, a forensic toxicologist at NMS Labs in Pennsylvania, testified and presented data showing the levels of methamphetamine found in Floyd's system were lower than the average amount found in 94% of DUI cases in 2020.

Cardiologist Jonathan Rich told the court: "I can state with a high degree of medical certainty that George Floyd did not die from a primary cardiac event, and he did not die from a drug overdose."
All fact checked here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...de/7317557002/

I am not surprised the echo chamber fakenews Patrece pushes is just more alt right propaganda.
Closed Thread