Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2023, 06:34 PM
Banned

If you think it's even remotely ethical to transition kids I legitimately wonder where you draw the line at all?

Like, is it okay to let your kids smoke meth? Shoot heroin? I certainly hope we can all agree that it's not. But why? Maybe because it damages them both physically and mentally and they can't possibly understand the long term consequences of their actions, even if it temporarily makes them feel happy in the short term?

Maybe it's your job as a parent to protect your children from things they might think they want now but will handicap them for life?

Maybe "Give me what I want or I'll kill myself!" is blatant emotional blackmail that anyone should easily recognize, regardless of the context?

I mean this is basic moral philosophy shit and the modern left *really* struggles with it. And not just on this issue.

And Botten, please don't just start blathering about the catholic church yet again. Here's the thing: Everyone agrees priests raping kids is bad, whereas roughly half the country currently thinks kids mutilating their bodies is not only good but is "necessary care". Including the fuckin white house.
Last edited by Ooloo; 05-29-2023 at 06:38 PM..
Old 05-29-2023, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Totally agree!

Same with transitioning.
If by transitioning you mean the pronoun game I am with you. But I cring at circumcision so you can maybe imagine how I feel…
Old 05-29-2023, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you think it's even remotely ethical to transition kids I legitimately wonder where you draw the line at all?

Like, is it okay to let your kids smoke meth? Shoot heroin? I certainly hope we can all agree that it's not. But why? Maybe because it damages them both physically and mentally and they can't possibly understand the long term consequences of their actions, even if it temporarily makes them feel happy in the short term?

Maybe it's your job as a parent to protect your children from things they might think they want now but will handicap them for life?

Maybe "Give me what I want or I'll kill myself!" is blatant emotional blackmail that anyone should easily recognize, regardless of the context?

I mean this is basic moral philosophy shit and the modern left *really* struggles with it. And not just on this issue.

And Botten, please don't just start blathering about the catholic church yet again. Here's the thing: Everyone agrees priests raping kids is bad, whereas roughly half the country currently thinks kids mutilating their bodies is not only good but is "necessary care". Including the fuckin white house.
Other countries have been practicing this for decades. Sorry you aren't keen on progression.

I hear many transition harboring deep felt concerns they always identified as another on the sexual spectrum.

Regardless it isn't anyone's business other than the combined decision of the child, parent, child's pediatrician and psychologist.
Old 05-29-2023, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passing by.
I say I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passing by
All of my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy

We got cops dating trannies, gender hoodoo
Incels in panic, drag kings doing pushups too
I'm you're ice cream man stop me when I'm passin by!

Eddie take it away! https://youtu.be/HAJ-y7eGzTI?t=254
Old 05-29-2023, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Other countries have been practicing this for decades. Sorry you aren't keen on progression.

I hear many transition harboring deep felt concerns they always identified as another on the sexual spectrum.

Regardless it isn't anyone's business other than the combined decision of the child, parent, child's pediatrician and psychologist.
which one is teaching these kids about the "they" spirit that is born in their body? might want to add schools to your list.
Old 05-29-2023, 08:58 PM
Banned

Remember when Floyd was yelling he couldn't breathe even before he was on the ground?
Old 05-29-2023, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t the autopsy they presented during the trail say death due to compression of the neck?

I do definitely remember him saying he can’t breathe as they put him (or attempted to) into the squad car

Irregardless, the cop could have POSSIBLY gotten a manslaughter charge for not attempting to render some kind of aid on someone who was essentially choking to death, even if that reason is a drug overdose

HOWEVER, there is a clause that allows some leeway with this during police apprehensions I’ve heard about from police audits. The basic gist of it is that a suspect can claim to be having a medical emergency over and over to get cops to automatically loosen their hold allowing the suspect to either get away, or worse, seriously hurt or kill one of them. So this is somewhat up to police discretion
Old 05-29-2023, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Meh, that cop murdered him and that linked video is from OAN; and that entertainment show is basically tabloid material.
Old 05-29-2023, 10:14 PM
Banned

I repeat the link text...
Old 05-29-2023, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I repeat the link text...
Please click
Closed Thread