Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyDru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an option, not forced because a bunch of neckbeards on a locked server figured out how to create a forced monopolization of items. It's greedy as fuck and you know it. Why create that just because you can. And force others to go along with it when we're all here for the same reason.
Please tell me how you're forced to buy your epic. I'm the only person the sells them, and I ONLY camp it when someone is paying me to. You act like someone is there at every spawn killing the mob and demanding plat before anyone can loot it, this is far from the case. I killed the last Verina and Vessel, they were the first I have killed in over a month and a half, but people are totally forced to go through me to get their snake. You sure have it figured out bud!
Lyrri - 52 Wood Elf Bard <Vanquish>
Dainea - 50 Halfling Cleric <Vanquish>
Old 05-04-2019, 10:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by P99Druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell me how you're forced to buy your epic. I'm the only person the sells them, and I ONLY camp it when someone is paying me to. You act like someone is there at every spawn killing the mob and demanding plat before anyone can loot it, this is far from the case. I killed the last Verina and Vessel, they were the first I have killed in over a month and a half, but people are totally forced to go through me to get their snake. You sure have it figured out bud!
Seriously? Are you that retarded? Of course epics are bottlenecked by neckbeards who force players to pay for MQ rights. Your attempt to justify your A-hole-ness is rejected
Old 05-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously? Are you that retarded? Of course epics are bottlenecked by neckbeards who force players to pay for MQ rights. Your attempt to justify your A-hole-ness is rejected
It's still giving someone an epic, just someone who chose to pay me to camp it for them rather than spend the days there themselves. I also don't force anyone to pay for loot rights, people choose to come to me because they either don't have the time to camp it themselves leaving me as their only option, or they don't feel like spending the time camping it, again leaving me as their only option.
Old 05-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by P99Druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's still giving someone an epic, just someone who chose to pay me to camp it for them rather than spend the days there themselves. I also don't force anyone to pay for loot rights, people choose to come to me because they either don't have the time to camp it themselves leaving me as their only option, or they don't feel like spending the time camping it, again leaving me as their only option.
You are a special kind of stupid. I have no problem taking the time to camp things that need to be camped. My problem is neckbeards like you that are doing it to make money. As soon as it pops you are in camp killing it under a minute later. To SELL. Your ass is whats wrong with this community.
Last edited by TrendyDru; 05-05-2019 at 03:44 PM..
Old 05-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

I personally don't think that it'd be appropriate for CSR to start handing out clarity even if you are trying to get an epic mob
Old 05-05-2019, 07:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyDru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because it's a fucking monopoly. And to get certain things you're forced to buy it instead of camp it like in classic. Your point is invalid, and I choose option 2 from my last post.
It's not a monopoly. I don't kill every spawn and force someone to pay to loot it. If no one pays me for my services, then you won't find me there camping the mobs. I don't get where the monopoly on the mob is in this scenario.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:18 PM
Kobold

Sirken always treated them like FTE mobs from what I remember. 5 day variance is uncampable. There is no way one person can stay up and at the keyboard for 2-7 days straight. They have lower variance now though right? New sheriff in town?
Old 05-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillusional [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken always treated them like FTE mobs from what I remember. 5 day variance is uncampable. There is no way one person can stay up and at the keyboard for 2-7 days straight. They have lower variance now though right? New sheriff in town?
They have been ruled as FTE again, the camp ruling was retracted
Old 05-05-2019, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillusional [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea pay attention![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 05-06-2019, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Blue server is really great for CSR to play around with policy in anticipation for green.

I wonder if they have set any plans for how they will manage legacy items?
Closed Thread